A house filled with artichokes..splendid !

Who's the most handsome


  • Total voters
    6

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
26
Gender
Male
Country
India
The first part of Atom's post.


Nice one, noob.



Everything's good, thanks. What about you?
And wow, you didn't like my post. You've changed.
I'm good too. Recently bought Horizon : Zero Dawn (a PS4 game) and been having a lot of fun with it. It's really interesting. :3

There we go, 8 extra likes. :p
 

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
I'm good too. Recently bought Horizon : Zero Dawn (a PS4 game) and been having a lot of fun with it. It's really interesting. :3

There we go, 8 extra likes. :p
YOU HAVE IT :wtf
Add me ! :x3:x3:x3
@Gallon Everything is going faster than usual :vin
 

Gallon

Artichoke
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2015
Messages
6,197
Reaction score
13,371
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
I'm good too. Recently bought Horizon : Zero Dawn (a PS4 game) and been having a lot of fun with it. It's really interesting. :3

There we go, 8 extra likes. :p
Holy shit... you can take someone out of a post-to-like-ratio crisis...

Oh, awesome. Glad to see you're enjoying it.
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
26
Gender
Male
Country
India
Holy shit... you can take someone out of a post-to-like-ratio crisis...

Oh, awesome. Glad to see you're enjoying it.
Is that sarcasm in the first sentence? :arf :notsure
 

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
What's your id? :zomg
Roro4438
I'll be online Wednesday and this weekend , but I may be able to sneak and catch the console tonight:evil
Btw I'm online now if you wanna add me:invalid
What's yours?
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,984
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Have you ever met Vici and asked for her autograph?
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
26
Gender
Male
Country
India
Why would he even know Vici lmao
 

Gallon

Artichoke
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2015
Messages
6,197
Reaction score
13,371
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
I rarely talk to her, but I have.
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,984
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Rly? You are... not kidding right?
 

Gallon

Artichoke
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2015
Messages
6,197
Reaction score
13,371
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
I've met her, yes. What's there to joke about here? XD
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,984
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Ah..I see.. Are your apartment and her house near?
 

Gallon

Artichoke
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2015
Messages
6,197
Reaction score
13,371
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Oh, you meant in real life, LOOOL!

No, I haven't.
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,984
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
:notamused

pms Vici and asks her to meet Gallon and slap him
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
How many of Gallon's of water can you drink my little brother?
 
Top