Anime A Hunter x Hunter Movie

Phantron

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 2, 2011
Messages
2,698
Reaction score
797
Gender
Male
Country
United States
If it's just continuation of manga they'd have announced it already in SJ.

I'm guessing it's going to be some side activity like "GI the MMORPG".
 

steadynco

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Feb 9, 2012
Messages
119
Reaction score
46
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
It seems strange to announce the return of the manga during the movie... but I hope it's positive news, either way.
Since I can read Japanese, the untranslated bit at the bottom refers to how volume 0 will presented to a limited number of people (as a gift) who go to watch the movie. Volume 0 contains the story on Kurapika's past and Q&A, with an example question being "What is going to happen with Kurapika and the Ryodan now?"
 
Last edited:

zelllogan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2005
Messages
2,205
Reaction score
1,001
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
The new movie concerning the old number 4 of Genei Ryodan seems interesting.
 

Riruru

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 11, 2012
Messages
182
Reaction score
298
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
I heard from a few friends outside this forum that they found articles and pictures stating that Leorio actually has a big role this time around, maybe even a huge main battle. Can anyone confirm this?
 
Last edited:

Keirin

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 22, 2012
Messages
84
Reaction score
37
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Finland
That'd be great! Leorio needs some screentime after his two badass moments were cut :P
 

shionoro

Mangahelper
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 7, 2011
Messages
3,750
Reaction score
1,477
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
GI the mmorpg would be epic 0.o

But i think the announcement will in fact have to do with the manga, may it be a spin off series , an information about the continuation
or an important backround information about anything in the story.

At least i hope so <:

The movie sounds nice since togashi planned it, quite possibly we will get information about the charaters which we did not have that,
or at least a more elaborate introduction to most spiders. (even if it is alternate, the characters are the same).
 

futurefrog

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 4, 2012
Messages
1,023
Reaction score
999
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I heard from a few friends outside this forum that they found articles and pictures stating that Leorio actually has a big role this time around, maybe even a huge main battle. Can anyone confirm this?
I've heard some chatter on Japanese boards that Leorio will battle a Troupe member. If that really does happen I think it makes sense why Togashi scrapped this in the end haha.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,714
Reaction score
61,429
Gender
Male
Country
France
GI the mmorpg would be epic 0.o

But i think the announcement will in fact have to do with the manga, may it be a spin off series , an information about the continuation
or an important backround information about anything in the story.

At least i hope so <:

The movie sounds nice since togashi planned it, quite possibly we will get information about the charaters which we did not have that,
or at least a more elaborate introduction to most spiders. (even if it is alternate, the characters are the same).
It will be Leorio Recollections:3c.
 

Riruru

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 11, 2012
Messages
182
Reaction score
298
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Oh, an announcement for a new video game would make sense. And if it was a Greed Island one, I'd intentionally fly to Japan, buy an asian ds/psp and a copy of the game, fly back and complete it within 2 days despite the fact I don't know a thing about Japanese.

futurefrog said:
I've heard some chatter on Japanese boards that Leorio will battle a Troupe member. If that really does happen I think it makes sense why Togashi scrapped this in the end haha.
I heard he might battle three. Like seriously, wdf.
 

TheAmericandream

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2012
Messages
521
Reaction score
152
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Leorio solo's the entire Troupe.

But seriously, I am curious what this announcement is.
 

Kazna

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 20, 2009
Messages
112
Reaction score
74
Gender
Female
Country
Vietnam
Be patient! 4 days to go! :whistle
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Be patient! 4 days to go! :whistle
Yeah lets be patient :shootme

Now, I wonder how much time we will have to wait to watch the movie. Maybe late february?
 

Keirin

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 22, 2012
Messages
84
Reaction score
37
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Finland
Well, after the dvd appears, someone uploads it in internet and then someone subs it. Maybe someone sneaks a camera inside xD
 

Crude

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 16, 2007
Messages
2,698
Reaction score
693
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Cam-recordings aren't really common for anime movies I think, but either way they're pretty bad. Unfortunately we'll have to wait a while until the movie is released on Blu-Ray and DVD, seeing as Japan tends to take a little longer doing that compared to other countries, at least when it comes to animated movies.
 

Keirin

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 22, 2012
Messages
84
Reaction score
37
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Finland
Cam-recordings aren't really common for anime movies I think, but either way they're pretty bad. Unfortunately we'll have to wait a while until the movie is released on Blu-Ray and DVD, seeing as Japan tends to take a little longer doing that compared to other countries, at least when it comes to animated movies.
Yeah, I saw one recorded and it sucked and wasn't complete. Unneeded spoiler to ruin it all. I remember bleach movie dvds released around 6-8 months after movie premiere. Hoping Hxh will be earlier :)
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Yeah, I saw one recorded and it sucked and wasn't complete. Unneeded spoiler to ruin it all. I remember bleach movie dvds released around 6-8 months after movie premiere. Hoping Hxh will be earlier :)
Well as I remember we got the last FMA movie, The Sacred Star of Millos, pretty fast but I dont know why, though xP
Either way if the manga returns I can wait as much time as it takes xD
 

Kazna

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 20, 2009
Messages
112
Reaction score
74
Gender
Female
Country
Vietnam
Talking about camcording the was a cam version of Ponyo that had very good quality, I thought it was from Bluray and I watched it but then realized because of the noise. If there's one like that of this Hxh movie I'm not sure whether I should see it, since bluray/dvd releases in Japan are so late. Perhaps we won't have any to watch until May or June.

---------- Post added at 11:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:01 PM ----------

woa the oneshot is included in the movie for real:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10151386370527268

(how do i embed facebook video?)
 

Keirin

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 22, 2012
Messages
84
Reaction score
37
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Finland
woa the oneshot is included in the movie for real:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10151386370527268

(how do i embed facebook video?)
Saw this earlier and noticed that Kurapika has been made much taller than pairo, and in the special they have same height. Maybe Kurapika was given somekind of a big brother role :D Love the background music. It's an alternative version of Kurapika's theme from the anime :)
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Saw this earlier and noticed that Kurapika has been made much taller than pairo, and in the special they have same height. Maybe Kurapika was given somekind of a big brother role :D Love the background music. It's an alternative version of Kurapika's theme from the anime :)
Yeah the big birds are quite different too.
Well its not like it will make that much of a difference anyway ^^
 

Kazna

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 20, 2009
Messages
112
Reaction score
74
Gender
Female
Country
Vietnam
I prefer they having same height :no dislike Kurapika playing big brother role :(
 
Top