- Joined
- Jun 16, 2013
- Messages
- 58
- Reaction score
- 32
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Hi everyone.
I translated a chapter of Hidan no Aria AA, but there's a few sentences giving me trouble.
The greens are the ones I had trouble wording it,
The reds are the sentences I don't know if I got the meaning right
ライカもあの子の事本気では嫌ってないような感じがするんだようね
doesn't fell like Raika really hates that girl
お星様のように遠い存在。。。!
her existence is like a far away star....!
ライカの隙うまく見つかるといいけど...
It would be good if i found an opening, but...
そっとしておいた方がいいのかな。。。
i wonder if it's better to leave her like that...
あたしもちゃんと分かってなかった。。。
I did not understand
and this two sentences i have no idea.
oh, and from the context, sound like an sound effect, but i'm not sure.
どうえりゃー
I translated a chapter of Hidan no Aria AA, but there's a few sentences giving me trouble.
The greens are the ones I had trouble wording it,
The reds are the sentences I don't know if I got the meaning right
ライカもあの子の事本気では嫌ってないような感じがするんだようね
doesn't fell like Raika really hates that girl
お星様のように遠い存在。。。!
her existence is like a far away star....!
ライカの隙うまく見つかるといいけど...
It would be good if i found an opening, but...
そっとしておいた方がいいのかな。。。
i wonder if it's better to leave her like that...
あたしもちゃんと分かってなかった。。。
I did not understand
and this two sentences i have no idea.
oh, and from the context, sound like an sound effect, but i'm not sure.
どうえりゃー
Last edited: