- Joined
- Jun 10, 2009
- Messages
- 16
- Reaction score
- 0
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
I have a sentence that isn't really making sense...
今の次せ見なきゃ
ima no tsugi se mina kya
that's the whole thing.
ima is now "no" is the possesive particle tsugi next and the mi is the look kanji....
o-o idk how to put it all together however.
Maybe because I'm tired and i've been translating all day... but yeah.
助けてくれ!
今の次せ見なきゃ
ima no tsugi se mina kya
that's the whole thing.
ima is now "no" is the possesive particle tsugi next and the mi is the look kanji....
o-o idk how to put it all together however.

Maybe because I'm tired and i've been translating all day... but yeah.
助けてくれ!
Can you write out a couple more lines before and after, or maybe provide a link to the raw?
