- Joined
- Jun 14, 2017
- Messages
- 1,461
- Reaction score
- 2,786
- Country
-
Thought I threw a simple poll up about who attacking Marijoa right now for fun.
That and just thought the topic deserves its own thread for us to discuss.
Already added Blackbeard and Dragon those are the two popular choices.
I also decided to add Shanks cuz I can see a scenario where it's him, like he hears what's going on Elbaph and decided to attack them directly so Imu and the HK would have to divide their attention long enough for the SH to win.
If you can think of other people I'll add them to the poll.
Edit: Here some new ones I've added to the list.
@Fox666 The Marines perhaps some of them are revolting.
Celestial Dragons perhaps they have revolted for whatever reason.
And thanks to @zetsu banned Cross Guild cuz they need to make a big move and it would be interesting if it were them.
That and just thought the topic deserves its own thread for us to discuss.
Already added Blackbeard and Dragon those are the two popular choices.
I also decided to add Shanks cuz I can see a scenario where it's him, like he hears what's going on Elbaph and decided to attack them directly so Imu and the HK would have to divide their attention long enough for the SH to win.
If you can think of other people I'll add them to the poll.
Edit: Here some new ones I've added to the list.
@Fox666 The Marines perhaps some of them are revolting.
Celestial Dragons perhaps they have revolted for whatever reason.
And thanks to @zetsu banned Cross Guild cuz they need to make a big move and it would be interesting if it were them.
Last edited:
