Sir's Australian Lessons Class | Page 89 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Sir's Australian Lessons Class

3rd Lesson Topic!

• Animals

Votes: 10 66.7%
  • Food

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Sports

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Politics

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Other (Tag me below with your suggestion!)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Is that you, Sam?

You wouldn't do this... right?
Yes, yes it is. Man I love those memes, I follow the cosplayer it originated from too with the big fuggen mareep plush so it's great to see how that has evolved :XD

Ee-e-e-oh-zim-a-weh
Ee-e-e-oh-zim-a-weh

@zimba weh, zimoweh, zimoweh, zimoweh
zimoweh, zimoweh, zimoweh, zimoweh,

In the jungle, the mighty jungle
The lion sleeps tonight
In the jungle, the mighty jungle
The lion sleeps tonight...

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
Reaction score
Country
Australia
what are you doing?

I am alright. wbu?
Listening to music and doing some late night study while I wait for whatever the fuck is going wrong with me internally to settle down :XD

I'm average at best, dealing with an illness that hasn't been determined just yet but its definitely causing some issues to say the least.

Kiki

Ruin me, Ruan Mei
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Palestine
and here I am going to bed :XD good night!

ouch, please get better soon Sam :worrybunny

Ramen

Reaction score
Country
Canada
You ever start thinking about the universe, how big it truly is and how insignificant that makes us? Then you start thinking about aliens. If there are aliens, how advanced could they be technologically and how that impacts us. Or if they don exist, we [humans] are by ourselves in this gigantic universe.

Anyways, hows it going man?

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
Reaction score
Country
Australia
You ever start thinking about the universe, how big it truly is and how insignificant that makes us? Then you start thinking about aliens. If there are aliens, how advanced could they be technologically and how that impacts us. Or if they don exist, we [humans] are by ourselves in this gigantic universe.

Anyways, hows it going man?
Nah I don't really give it any thought. Whether there's something else out there or not, I'm content with focusing on the world I live in and the roads I go down in life haha.

Yeah, I'm alright minus whatever I've got going on internally thats fucking me over haha. Mainly studying and musicing at the moment

Ramen

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Nah I don't really give it any thought. Whether there's something else out there or not, I'm content with focusing on the world I live in and the roads I go down in life haha.

Yeah, I'm alright minus whatever I've got going on internally thats fucking me over haha. Mainly studying and musicing at the moment
Personally, it comes at random times. I've always been a space fanboy so I've always thought about the mysteries of the universe.

Oh school started for you? How's that going for you?

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Personally, it comes at random times. I've always been a space fanboy so I've always thought about the mysteries of the universe.

Oh school started for you? How's that going for you?
Haha thats fair enough, always nice to be out in the bush on a clear night to get a good night of stargazing in

Aye we're into week 6 of 2nd semester so already half-way through or just about. It's intense, most things are still online which is awkward and I'm playing catch-up with things as my health has really gotten in the ways of my studies. Apart from that its going well I suppose haha.

Ramen

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Haha thats fair enough, always nice to be out in the bush on a clear night to get a good night of stargazing in

Aye we're into week 6 of 2nd semester so already half-way through or just about. It's intense, most things are still online which is awkward and I'm playing catch-up with things as my health has really gotten in the ways of my studies. Apart from that its going well I suppose haha.
Thats crazy. Uni starts for me in a couple weeks. Yea online schooling can be a little questionable to say the least.

Kiki

Ruin me, Ruan Mei
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Palestine
for a musician like you

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
Reaction score
Country
Australia
for a musician like you

Does it have to be an original piece or can I perform something from another composer (of course I'll list what I'm playing etc.)?

Kiki

Ruin me, Ruan Mei
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Palestine
Does it have to be an original piece or can I perform something from another composer (of course I'll list what I'm playing etc.)?
original allowed, something like cover allowed too

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
Reaction score
Country
Australia