Adress to SBS | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Adress to SBS

Lobolover

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Czech Republic
Can anyone ,please,give me the adress to the SBS in Shohen Jump,ive got an iresistable urge to send Oda a letter (one guy sent him a letter from France,so I think theres a chance) .

GHenrik

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Norway
Sorry, I dont know it. Besides, it was not one french guy. It was a large part of the french one piece community that sent lots of letters, wishes and tons of drawings. Lets just say it increased their chance to get a Q in the SBS.

Shojin

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
I would like to know the adress as well!

TheBlackLotus

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
you probably have to forward it to shueisha or weekly jump office to Oda, then he receives it in his mail through jump, perhaps reference SBS if you want to send it for that, though i'm sure he only answers a few of the thousands of questions sent into the SBS, and given the atmosphere in SBS it's more the wacky or random nonsensical questions so you probably won't get a response if you ask a serious question that might be relevant to the story line or a character's backstory.

Dark-Kaomi

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Could be those are the only questions he gets? Don't really know. Lobo, you might want to ask the person who translated the SBS on Arlong Park. I know the address was mentioned there several times.