Feedback Ads added

Status
Not open for further replies.

white silver

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2007
Messages
2,350
Reaction score
10
Gender
Male
Country
Hong Kong
ttxdragon said:
how damn lucky you are!
Lucky till ad is clicked! LOL!
 

ttxdragon

Dearly Missed ;__;
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 30, 2006
Messages
5,662
Reaction score
299
Gender
Hidden
Country
Venezuela
White Silver said:
Lucky till ad is clicked! LOL!

yeah, even tho the old 'hit the shark' or w/e ads (you get the idea) were even better.... no need to aim, sometimes it wasn't even a flash...
those were fun >.<
 

bax

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2006
Messages
15,816
Reaction score
7,985
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Eh? I feel like a noob. MH has pop-ups? I never got anything at all :p
:ffwub
You just got to love Firefox.
 

ttxdragon

Dearly Missed ;__;
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 30, 2006
Messages
5,662
Reaction score
299
Gender
Hidden
Country
Venezuela
bax said:
Eh? I feel like a noob. MH has pop-ups? I never got anything at all :p
:ffwub
You just got to love Firefox.
MH is a popup-allowed page for me - just because it counts and brings a bit of money for the server without doing much xD
 

white silver

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2007
Messages
2,350
Reaction score
10
Gender
Male
Country
Hong Kong
bax said:
Eh? I feel like a noob. MH has pop-ups? I never got anything at all :p
:ffwub
You just got to love Firefox.
Try using your ordinary Internet Browser and you'll be a "Hero Member" in pop-up ads!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top