- Joined
- Mar 24, 2007
- Messages
- 999
- Reaction score
- 595
- Age
- 36
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: Air Gear 357 Spoiler Thread
Open the sky.
I think I love this ending.
Open the sky.
I think I love this ending.
Can you please enlighten me about the Shinonome thing? I can't remember. Thanks!oyos
so emily, nakayama, ringo and that one popular girl from shinonome formed a band.
OyosCan you please enlighten me about the Shinonome thing? I can't remember. Thanks!
Ooohhh. I can't recall that. I'll go see the chapters againOyos
Their school is shinonome middle school, shinonome is also the name of their town. That 4th girl is the one girl in their school who is regarded as the most popular beauty among the girls. The fight between onigiri and nike, onigiri pretends that nike is this girl...

I'm butt hurt >___<Entire chapter. http://tieba.baidu.com/p/1602307811
Uh oh, no scene with Ikki and Simca riding together time for some butt hurt fans.
Yes, he died.So Kiric died...?
I think it's the latter.Also, any mention of how the world views ATs anymore? Still a viable military technology or simply cool sports equipment implied with Koga still riding at the end?