- Joined
- Jul 28, 2009
- Messages
- 94
- Reaction score
- 2
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
Re: Air Gear: Hangout
Thanks a bunch Pirulitokun!
A short wrap up arc would be disappointing coz, like makosan said, there's still a lot more to be explained. At least I think a lot more can be explained. And what's the problem with extending Air Gear a lil bit, right
Question: who's that silly boy with the blond hair that sticks up? I know he's someone new in Kogarasumaru, but what is he called?
Thanks a bunch Pirulitokun!
A short wrap up arc would be disappointing coz, like makosan said, there's still a lot more to be explained. At least I think a lot more can be explained. And what's the problem with extending Air Gear a lil bit, right

Question: who's that silly boy with the blond hair that sticks up? I know he's someone new in Kogarasumaru, but what is he called?
Last edited:

.