- Joined
- Aug 21, 2010
- Messages
- 296
- Reaction score
- 117
- Age
- 36
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: Air Gear 344 Spoiler Thread
Sora is the biggest troll...he has just upped his troll bar and his magnificent bastard status!
That means he pwned the shit out of Kiric without batteries even in his AT's...
At what point in time did Sora rise above Kiric in skill level...and instead was just holding back when being around him?
I like how first they said:
Kiric > Sora
Nike > Kiric, Sora
Rika > Nike
But then Sora's like,
"But guys...I wasnt even ever tryin'..."
Sora is the biggest troll...he has just upped his troll bar and his magnificent bastard status!
That means he pwned the shit out of Kiric without batteries even in his AT's...
At what point in time did Sora rise above Kiric in skill level...and instead was just holding back when being around him?
I like how first they said:
Kiric > Sora
Nike > Kiric, Sora
Rika > Nike
But then Sora's like,
"But guys...I wasnt even ever tryin'..."
Last edited:

... Trollsssss