- Joined
- Oct 17, 2011
- Messages
- 84
- Reaction score
- 4
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: Air Gear 353 Discussion
I think Ikki was using the Storm Regalia before that one on one against Sora. Ikki, as Sora said, is very detail-oriented. He switched his regalia when the two of them were running alone. Sensing that the fight could resort to an ugly situation, Ikki gave the regalia to Ringo when Sora and Rika were hiding beneath the walls so that Ringo could activate the regalia in dire situation since the condition of the fight is not to activate Ikki's and Sora's regalia.
But then, I can't understand Chinese so I'm still not sure. It's just my presumption since I could see that Ikki was wearing the Storm Regalia here: http://www.mangareader.net/air-gear/335/2
So I assume that they switched regalias on Chapter 340.
The Null Wind trick nullifies the wind in a huge span of area for a limited amount of time right? And when the wind starts blowing again, the activated Storm Regalia would definitely steal the show. Like the previous chapter says, "the calm before the Storm." And that "storm" would be brought forth by the Storm Regalia. Makes sense. Sora's wind would be no match against an activated Storm Regalia.
And I also assume that Ikki would control the regalia even if Ringo is wearing it. I mean, the "wind" produced by the Storm Regalia would be optimized by none other than Ikki. Ringo can't control the wind. Ikki can. So Ikki just planned Ringo to activate the regalia, and Ikki would control it nonetheless.
Just my presumption.
I think Ikki was using the Storm Regalia before that one on one against Sora. Ikki, as Sora said, is very detail-oriented. He switched his regalia when the two of them were running alone. Sensing that the fight could resort to an ugly situation, Ikki gave the regalia to Ringo when Sora and Rika were hiding beneath the walls so that Ringo could activate the regalia in dire situation since the condition of the fight is not to activate Ikki's and Sora's regalia.
But then, I can't understand Chinese so I'm still not sure. It's just my presumption since I could see that Ikki was wearing the Storm Regalia here: http://www.mangareader.net/air-gear/335/2
So I assume that they switched regalias on Chapter 340.
The Null Wind trick nullifies the wind in a huge span of area for a limited amount of time right? And when the wind starts blowing again, the activated Storm Regalia would definitely steal the show. Like the previous chapter says, "the calm before the Storm." And that "storm" would be brought forth by the Storm Regalia. Makes sense. Sora's wind would be no match against an activated Storm Regalia.
And I also assume that Ikki would control the regalia even if Ringo is wearing it. I mean, the "wind" produced by the Storm Regalia would be optimized by none other than Ikki. Ringo can't control the wind. Ikki can. So Ikki just planned Ringo to activate the regalia, and Ikki would control it nonetheless.
Just my presumption.

btw arent those kazu's ATs ikki is wearing?




