Those priests we suspect when we first met them, wonder if they're in league with Kye-sook?
I love the Tae-woo and Hak moments
http://mangafox.me/manga/akatsuki_no_yona/v24/c143/1.html
Chapter 143.
I love the Tae-woo and Hak moments

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Chapter 143.
Shin-Ah using his power 
The dragons will probably intercept the arrows. Doubt Kouren dies. That was pretty epic from Neguro.

The dragons will probably intercept the arrows. Doubt Kouren dies. That was pretty epic from Neguro.

He could be Kouren's shield instead of Neguro. But there's still a hope for him to die 

got saved by Neguro which was unreal. He was basically dead and threw Mizari several metres away from arrows.
Kouren created this monster so she'll take responsibility for her mistake... is what I believe will happen. 

).

) in color too, but I like these covers. Yona looks so powerful and Tae-Woo and other, even though ready to battle, give me somehow chilling vibe + this blue sky in the background... Just the Wind Tribe 

). Kouren is out of a question is this case, she hates Soo-Won. Nevermind, these are all Gobi's plans. He thought, he can control Tao, now he thinks, he can control Soo-Won too? Poor guy 
