- Joined
- Oct 28, 2017
- Messages
- 253
- Reaction score
- 175
- Country
-
Another interesting question would be: Why does Keishuk lead the Sky Tribe to the frontier to battle against Kai. Judo is the person in charge. So why him?
It would be plausible if there is another reason for his expedition. Not only to help the Fire Tribe, but also to seize Yona and co. In this situation I can imagine Keishuk to ask Su-won to make him be in charge of this project.Another interesting question would be: Why does Keishuk lead the Sky Tribe to the frontier to battle against Kai. Judo is the person in charge. So why him?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I don't think a wife of a deceased general needs foreshadowing. Kyoga and Taejun should have a mother at least. Though I guess we could've met her before, it's not our first time in the Fire Tribe.And there is Iguni, who seems to be there to give Yona more allies in the Fire Tribe. She seem like a convenient plot device, because she is a character we have never heard before until the last few chapters and who just so happens to be Yona’s mother friend and have a strong influence over Kyo-ga, so Yona does not have to win her at all and Iguni influences Kyo-ga to Yona's benefit.
I think that the defence of the country ( if we think that they subjugated Xing and Sei to be ready to defend themselves against Kai and that very point is now reached ) may take precedence over everything else and the highest military leader ( except for the king) should maybe rather take care than the highest consolor of the king.Joo-Doh has other things to tend to (was mentioned a few chaps back in a conversation between Soo-Won and Lily). They are stabilising/support forces for the moment if I'm not mistaken.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I don't think a wife of a deceased general needs foreshadowing. Kyoga and Taejun should have a mother at least. Though I guess we could've met her before, it's not our first time in the Fire Tribe.
Iguni might not like Soo-Won due to something we'll find out that is in regards to Yuhon.
I'm not sure exactly what Judo could be doing that is important. It might just be that Judo is too far away atm, and sending a force quicker might be more important than sending one stronger. Keishuk might also possess martial prowess(?) But that's a good point about Keishuk wanting to go there, and persuaded Soo-Won. I actually thought you meant it needed to be Judo, rather than should be Judo, sorry.So what else could he have to do? It seems rather that Keishuk somehow persuaded Soo Won, since it makes less sense that Keishuk is in charge.
Like Kouren? Could be, but it would be a shallow and unfair reason to dislike Su-won. It would be like disliking Yona, because of Il’s doings.Iguni might not like Soo-Won due to something we'll find out that is in regards to Yuhon.
Yea I get that, but she'd know/suspect Soo-Won had done something wrong if Yona is alive?Like Kouren? Could be, but it would be a shallow and unfair reason to dislike Su-won. It would be like disliking Yona, because of Il’s doings.
I agree, her dislike for Keishuk is fair enough and that her bad feeling about Su-won seems very odd and out of place.It's a little misplaced that Iguni even brought up Soo-Won tbh. What she said about Keishuk was fair enough.
I wonder, it seems that almost everyone guessed or realised how Su-won took over, so it could be this, but in this case I wonder what she thought about her late husband's plans? Su-jin planned a rebellion for years, so his original plan must have been about overthrowing Il, so her friend's husband.Yea I get that, but she'd know/suspect Soo-Won had done something wrong if Yona is alive?
Maybe she didn't like Su-jin's actions either. Or, she is biased against Soo-Won due to Su-jin. This is getting more complicated/suspicious with every question, so I'm seeing your side of the coin more now. She had to have said it for a reason, and if the reason isn't substantial, it'll be a sour pill to swallow.I wonder, it seems that almost everyone guessed or realised how Su-won took over, so it could be this, but in this case I wonder what she thought about her late husband's plans? Su-jin planned a rebellion for years, so his original plan must have been about overthrowing Il, so her friend's husband.
It´s possible. Arranged marriages weren´t exactly rare and Iguni didn´t seem to live with her former husband...so..It could be she actually didn´t like her husband and didn´t agree with his plans.Maybe she didn't like Su-jin's actions either. Or, she is biased against Soo-Won due to Su-jin. This is getting more complicated/suspicious with every question, so I'm seeing your side of the coin more now. She had to have said it for a reason, and if the reason isn't substantial, it'll be a sour pill to swallow.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Yes, it makes sense that she may not have been supporting her husband, but in this case she should be able to realise that the way Su-won dealt with her family was very merciful and be grateful for it. I think sparing them all should be enough for her to get a good feeling from him at the very least.It´s possible. Arranged marriages weren´t exactly rare and Iguni didn´t seem to live with her former husband...so..It could be she actually didn´t like her husband and didn´t agree with his plans.
OMMMG YOU BRING UP A GOOD POINT.Yes, it makes sense that she may not have been supporting her husband, but in this case she should be able to realise that the way Su-won dealt with her family was very merciful and be grateful for it. I think sparing them all should be enough for her to get a good feeling from him at the very least.
And she speaks about Su-won winning over Kyo-ga like it is a problem, though maybe it is just my interpretation, but I don’t see any problem with Su-won’s influence over Kyo-ga. As far as I remember, Su-won made Kyo-ga notice that there is more to leading the tribe than the military side and encouraged him to become better in administrative stuff, so I would consider Su-won’s influence to be very positive. Why would Iguni have an issue with Su-won if he encourages Kyo-ga to be a better leader? Why have a bad feeling from someone who influences your son positively?
And I think this situation smells like double standards in treating characters.
Yona influences someone positively, the story shows how admirable and good it is and she gets praised for it.
Su-won influences someone positively, the story seems to be like: Who cares? It doesn’t matter.
I seriously hope that Kusnagi has a better explantation than Yona needed an ally quickly, so everyone who has a very good reason to like Su-won or owes anything to Su-won needs to suffer from a selective memory and only be able to remember facts that are convenient for Yona.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Exactly. Might as well look forward to other aspects of the story if the plot is bleh...I literally don’t have to read the manga anymore, because it’s LITERALLY the same story line. I’ve come to the conclusion that Kusanagi has given up on this manga. Until proven otherwise.
Might start enjoying it again if we get a Zeno-Soowon funny moment