Akuma Sekai Manga | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Akuma Sekai Manga

Hitotsumami

Artist
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States
Akuma Sekai

Akuma Seakai started as nothing but a simple idea that exploded into something amazing. After nearly 2 years of coming up with ideas, creating things never done before, trying to create something beautiful, my work is finally paying off.

At the moment, I have written out the full script for 105 Chapters, and still going strong. Recently, after many, many tries at making a brilliant first chapter, it is also finally under way of being drawn, 21 pages so far, only about 50 left.

As you'll soon see, I think my style is somewhat of a mixture between One Piece and Naruto. I look up to both of these manga as great manga, and the Oda and Kishimoto as great Manga-ka.

Below, threw the long process of drawing, inking, writing, and editing, I'll post chapter downloads as they come out. Expect the 80 page Chapter 1 to be out very soon!

Releases:

Volume 1

Chapter 1: The Fifth Key

Baka Taichou

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
lol you're one crazy dude if you make an 50 page chapter ...don't you think 10-15 pages is enough? what are you making a whole movie of each chapter ?

toyin

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Cyprus
An interesting name for starters

Zwivix

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Mexico
mmm kindda intresting...man you must really be a dedicated individial..how do u get time to do all this?

Cant wait to read the whole story!

Hitotsumami

Artist
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States
Sorry for not responding in such a long time. xD

First of all, only my first chapter will be long. My second chapter and onwards will be roughly 18 pages a chapter.

And chapter one is almost done. It's so long, so it takes a while to get it all done. XD