All-Pro Football 2K8 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

All-Pro Football 2K8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Venom65437

It makes me want to go buy a PS3 almost. It's the newest football game coming out from 2K sports featuring... tons of great players from the past! Marino! Elway! Rice! Sander! Butkus! Moon! Montana! Clark! And several more... and some who aren't so great but NFL fans would know! Ugh, it sounds so great!

See the whole roster http://2ksports.com/games/football2k8/ just scroll around the top part of the page and check it out! There are sure to be plenty of players from your favorite team... unless you like someone like Tampa. Haha.

I've already seen 5 former Phins on the list! :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Uchiha Slayer

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
I cant wait to this game come out...to me madden has been a disappointment for me for the last 5 years...I remember when 2ksports came with its NFL game...It was a relief more like a rescue from complacent football. So I cant wait to this game comes out.

Do Kesubei

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
An interesting way to get around that exclusivity deal to be sure. Depending on the price, I may pick it up. I always liked 2K Sports games, but I think I enjoyed the original ones on the Dreamcast more.

Venom65437

I agree about Madden, they completely mail it in, but a lot of people are willing to pay $50 for updated rosters. The last Madden I bought was 2005, and that's only cause I got pissed and broke my 2004.

I absolutely refuse to buy another Madden until they actually DO something to the gameplay.

Uchiha Slayer

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
I have yet to play APF 2k8, but it looks like a playstation game...Can somebody tell me how the game play is.

Status
Not open for further replies.