- Joined
- Apr 11, 2007
- Messages
- 10
- Reaction score
- 0
- Age
- 41
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: All-Purpose Contest Discussion Thread!
I'm really not sure if that was in reference to my comment or not.
I can see how what I said might be misconstrued, and I apologise if I came across as arrogant. That's certainly not a trait I'm known for, nor one that I'd be proud of.
I'm really not sure if that was in reference to my comment or not.
I can see how what I said might be misconstrued, and I apologise if I came across as arrogant. That's certainly not a trait I'm known for, nor one that I'd be proud of.
, most people use Photoshop too but takes time to learn and get used to
Dunno about it
perhaps a ruling that only those who have 25+ posts and above can vote?


lol