All-Purpose Contest Discussion Thread 2007

TechnoMagus

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 13, 2007
Messages
1,970
Reaction score
27
Gender
Hidden
Country
Antarctica
Re: All-Purpose Contest Discussion Thread!

I can't see the first entry of the advanced contest =/
both the original link and the "thumbnail" version? it's also in the image gallery btw. you can check it there by searching for the artist when it's up since it's down atm.... :D
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: All-Purpose Contest Discussion Thread!

wow aelithe I love your entry! really well made and I love the way the armor turned out! Great job!
 

kiddo7

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2006
Messages
931
Reaction score
23
Gender
Hidden
Country
Austria
Re: All-Purpose Contest Discussion Thread!

why does yondy's submission show the URL to irenukia's deviantart account ??? :confused
 

TechnoMagus

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 13, 2007
Messages
1,970
Reaction score
27
Gender
Hidden
Country
Antarctica
Re: All-Purpose Contest Discussion Thread!

why does yondy's submission show the URL to irenukia's deviantart account ??? :confused
i'm not sure what you mean? it says on yondy's sig that her DA account is irenukia.

there are cases when there are different username accounts in DA for MH members. unless you can pprove that there is a violation of the rules?

oh i get it....remember the switch to vB? all usernames REVERTED to their login names.... ::smile-big
 

amperx

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2006
Messages
57
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Re: All-Purpose Contest Discussion Thread!

no entries yet for the advance coloring?
cant wait for the entries soon
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: All-Purpose Contest Discussion Thread!

Willitblend>> it's ch.357 cover ^^


Naruto, chapter 356, page 16, last panel

omg! I didn't vote last week but yours would have had my vote ^^ anyway I saw you won :P but felt like saying I loved it!
 

The Boff

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
3,988
Reaction score
54
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: All-Purpose Contest Discussion Thread!

i command thee all to vote for my pic in the staff fanart contest!
which one is mine? you dont know, but vote for mine so i win :nuts
 

miranu

Artist
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
253
Reaction score
61
Gender
Male
Country
Hungary
Re: All-Purpose Contest Discussion Thread!

This MH Staff FanArt contest is cool :D
Entry #1 is the best :O
Dunno who made it, but ya have my vote ^^ /I'm a Road fan.. *sob*/
 

Silhouette

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2006
Messages
1,222
Reaction score
48
Gender
Male
Country
New Zealand
Re: All-Purpose Contest Discussion Thread!

Entry no. 10 rules. I don't know who the character is and I've never read its manga but it definitely has the best artline.

Good idea about participants identity being hidden so it won't turn into a popularity contest
 

miranu

Artist
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
253
Reaction score
61
Gender
Male
Country
Hungary
Re: All-Purpose Contest Discussion Thread!

Yeah you could use this method for the other contests too :D Well there are some colorist, where you can see, who made that awesome page w/o knowing, who it was XD
 

kiddo7

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2006
Messages
931
Reaction score
23
Gender
Hidden
Country
Austria
Re: All-Purpose Contest Discussion Thread!

Yeah you could use this method for the other contests too :D Well there are some colorist, where you can see, who made that awesome page w/o knowing, who it was XD
Point in case: I am pretty sure I know which staff member drew kakashi :grin
 

Galth

Puella Magi
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
10,811
Reaction score
150
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Re: All-Purpose Contest Discussion Thread!

Point in case: I am pretty sure I know which staff member drew kakashi :grin
I'm pretty sure you don't, but we'll see, we'll see, I guess most, if not all, will be revealed after the contest is over. :D
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: All-Purpose Contest Discussion Thread!

I loved entry 10 in the staff contest ^^
 

clarity142

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2005
Messages
365
Reaction score
2
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: All-Purpose Contest Discussion Thread!

:gigglebunnylove, love, love this one. Colors maybe simple, but simple makes it perfect.




Page 14 Chapter 358 Naruto
 

juUnior

Intl Translator
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 17, 2006
Messages
5,153
Reaction score
1,771
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Re: All-Purpose Contest Discussion Thread!

I love in the Fanart B&W the art of TenTen, it's just amazing done fanart xDxD Nothing to said, that I saved it on my computer :p
 

moonx

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Feb 15, 2007
Messages
15
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Re: All-Purpose Contest Discussion Thread!

I love in the Fanart B&W the art of TenTen, it's just amazing done fanart xDxD Nothing to said, that I saved it on my computer :p
thank you very much!
 

Astray

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 11, 2007
Messages
297
Reaction score
93
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: MH Staff FanArt Contest Voting!

I lawled at the Sakura picture. Her boobs aren't that defined xD
 

juUnior

Intl Translator
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 17, 2006
Messages
5,153
Reaction score
1,771
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Re: All-Purpose Contest Discussion Thread!

moonx said:
thank you very much!
No, I should thank You! :D:D
Do some more such fantastic works, moonx, and even palce them before in the art section (of kors Naruto would be the best ;p) :D
 

sharingandevil

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 18, 2007
Messages
130
Reaction score
60
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
Re: All-Purpose Contest Discussion Thread!

err... should the winner for the June manga fanart contest to be announced on 24th June?

it's 27th today....
 
Top