Re: All-Purpose Contest Discussion Thread!
Hi Laverinth, thanks for pointing out the links, corrected them.
The thumbnails work for me though, erm, can you reload your entry to Image Gallery too? I can't see the pic.
As for
Amatuer Contest #32, I just realise some of the links are not working, they might have been removed by the host. Can those of you who have participated please check? If yes, I would strongly encourage you to upload all those entries under 'Amatuer Art Contest #xyz' to the
Image Gallery in future to risk this from happening again, and you can place them as your links instead. It's a good thing we still had the thumbnails. Anyway, you can check out Warrd's entry for example, since his earlier link isn't working anymore and we replaced it with the Image Gallery link. Hee.
And this is really one of those rare times I've seen so many entries for Amatuer Contest! Yeah!!
I agree with JuUnior that a few of you are so good that you actually qualify for Advanced Contest. Why don't you guys just try the Advanced Contest instead next round?
Last but not least, in future, fan art of any sort, please submit them to the Fan Art Category!! That's all for now folks!!
