All-Purpose Contest Discussion Thread 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

McFranky

Artist
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
220
Reaction score
199
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Ok I don't want to get on someone's nerves again, but I didn't get the new system fully. I entered my pic in the advanced contest, everything fine so far. The poll is closed and I don't know till when I have to wait for the result, I'm so absolutly sure that I won't win but I wanna see the results nevertheless ;)

So here's my question: When will the advanced winners be announced?
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Yes, the poll is closed. And I didn't know for sure either if the poll should last two weeks or just one after which the results can be shown, so I asked. I didn't get a reply yet but my guess is the poll should only last one week even though the contest lasts two weeks. So normally, since the contests start and end on Mondays , the results will be shown today.

P.S.:You're not getting on anyone's nerves , even though you're the one who always asked when the results would be shown xD
 

Stiluz

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 28, 2005
Messages
513
Reaction score
150
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
ALSO, remember that if there's any question, there's also PMs to me and sakura, because we're always happy to be reminded how popular we are with getting mail! xD
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Also would like to mention that the Fan Art Of the month for February results will be shown at the end of the month.
 

McFranky

Artist
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
220
Reaction score
199
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
ALSO, remember that if there's any question, there's also PMs to me and sakura, because we're always happy to be reminded how popular we are with getting mail! xD
Sry Stiluz, I won't make this mistake ever again:darn
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
You don't need to apologize you know....
 

Stiluz

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 28, 2005
Messages
513
Reaction score
150
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
I was just saying it as an alternative xD Do whatever you prefer!
 

McFranky

Artist
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
220
Reaction score
199
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Wow this is insane, I scored second in my first advanced contest?^^ Thanks thanks thanks:gigglebunny

Yeah, great =D
 

RealMonkey

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 13, 2008
Messages
152
Reaction score
59
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Muhaha

Congratulation McFranky. That is really a good scoring. (Beim Coloring Contest 2te Runde wirst du warsch. auch was geiles machen und vielleicht sogar erster werden ;)

Yayy Sensei is soooo good. ^^ the best OP Colorist on this board. Maybe on the whole net muahaha
 

abcdefghijkL0L

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2007
Messages
473
Reaction score
34
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Am I allowed to submit an older coloring not specifically colored for the contest?


Err...I'm kind of confused right now. I don't know when each contest ends. Could you guys post up specific dates instead of "rolling over every Tuesday"? I don't even know what that means.

Sorry about the possible double post, I don't know if you guys have a post merger or something, and I can't edit my previous post.
 
Last edited:

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
yes you can submit older colorings as long as it hasn't been submitted before.
The Actual dates are always updated under the thread name E.g.g :
"Manga Coloring of the Week : Amateur Colorings

March 17th - 24th "​

The Art Contests roll over every Monday since recently. Thanks for pointing that out , will go edit the threads.

Don't worry we have auto-merge ^-^ thank god for that :3
 

abcdefghijkL0L

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2007
Messages
473
Reaction score
34
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
^Oh, didn't see that until now. Thanks.

I submitted one of my older ones to the amateur one.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
^^
I'd like to appologize for not taking care of the contests yesterday, will do so today. I've been away for over 3 days and couldn't reach a computer enough to take care of them.Thanks for your understanding guys/gals!
 

Stiluz

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 28, 2005
Messages
513
Reaction score
150
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
The advanced voting is up now, thank you for your patience, my sillyness caused a delay. >.<
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
The Amateur Voting is up as well(for a while now). Go VOTE!
 

Mugiwara_no_Jack

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
909
Reaction score
323
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Nice colorings this time at the Amateur Contest ...

Vote for my Duval :P
 

abcdefghijkL0L

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2007
Messages
473
Reaction score
34
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Lol, DGM. :pek


I meant : pek. We should be able to edit our posts in this thread... D:
 
Last edited:

fxu

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 24, 2007
Messages
847
Reaction score
1,103
Gender
Male
Country
Uruguay
har har har!!

beware, I have entered the amateur contest!!! XD

(my first coloring ;_;)
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania

Hey Hey , Guys! Thank you to all the participants in the contests!!!

Amateur Coloring Contest
Congratulations to Hiruko for winning Amateur Week #12! And of course congratulations to the others and thank you everyone for participating.
The poll for Week #13 is now open please go to The Gallery and view all the entries , then vote for your favorite in The poll.
Thank you very much to everybody who's helpin meke the contests a success!




Advanced Coloring Contest
Congratulations to DaKroG for winning Advanced week #12-13.Thank you to the rest of the participants and to those who voted!
A week's already passed and we have no entries?!?!?!?! :o
.Hurry !!! You still have one week to make something and post it up!!!!!!
Thanks to everybody who's participating in advance!!!




Fan Art Of The Month Contests
The results Have been posted for both B&W and Colored!
Congratulations to Kirby17 for winning B7W February and to DaKroG for Colored.
Thank you to everyone who has participated! Looking forward for future submissions! And good Luck to everyone!. Don't forget to go vote for your favorite March entry for B&W and Colored. Thank you! and Don't forget to participate in April's fan art contest as well!





The results can be found here for all contest results.

​



 
Last edited:

TheGenius

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 11, 2007
Messages
1,457
Reaction score
16
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
If you don't vote for me, I kill you!

Haha, there aren't many submissions lately...I guess everybody is busy with school!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top