All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2008-2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2009

As it is said before Kakashi, your sig isn't according to our guidelines/rules. I am going to leave it because I think you'll edit it or you'll give us something new in your original post but if you won't change it then you know that we are forced to leave this sig out of the contest

but I am sure you'll come up with something new ;)
 

kakashi919

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2009
Messages
2,311
Reaction score
1,988
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2009

oh, sorry about that... i am ready to change it, but... err i can't seem to find the edit button :blink
 

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2009

normally you have an edit button in your post... Otherwise send it by pm to me and then I'll edit it for you :)


kakashi's sig is edited, congratz for his new submission :)
 
Last edited:

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2009

Kakashi, careful with those types of sig, they don't look too good if you stretch out the image too far; though, you can't really do that much if it's a small picture, you could try some different adjustment layers, or some effects to create a certain focal point, or add emphasis to a character, etc. It's a good image choice for the theme, btw. ^^
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,681
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2009

I have a problem... I posted my image, but I'm going to lunch now and I'd but the original image later... but I can't find the button to edit my post =/
 

kakashi919

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2009
Messages
2,311
Reaction score
1,988
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2009

yea... i am still a noob with photoshop though so i still have a lot to learn lol
but i liked the first one i submitted more. even though it was just a spur of the moment thing. but the image don't look too good when i make it smaller so :amuse
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,681
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2009

Shit... also, the sig is not in its real size T.T I've posted the wrong link ><
 

kakashi919

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2009
Messages
2,311
Reaction score
1,988
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2009

lol farfalla you may have to message koensaki to edit it for you, i had to :/ that's a really good sig, made me lol
 

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2009

Farfalla, what's the problem? I can help you out, if you need any help.


There, I think I fixed it; it's that the image size you wanted?
 
Last edited:

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2009

oO kinda odd you had similar problems like kakashi too. I am going to check this. I'll keep you all informed.

Anyway nice entry Farfalla :)


K, small problems have a fast and easy fix... normally you should be able to edit your posts now ^^ Sorry for the hindrance and thanks a lot for your understanding and patience
 
Last edited:

Doragon

Manga Editor
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 29, 2009
Messages
282
Reaction score
16
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2009

@Sasori - Yours wasn't really ecchi. >.>
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,681
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2009

Hu, sry to bother again, but I still can't edit my post there^^' or here^^'
 

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2009

Okay, I am going to ask about this because this is really getting odd. I pmed bax and I'll inform you later on this day after I got my student job done :)
 

Sasori

Intl Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 12, 2007
Messages
284
Reaction score
268
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2009

@Sasori - Yours wasn't really ecchi. >.>
You're right, just a little ecchi image, Amuro, the girl with green hair, is beauty and very sexy but I cut the image to show the others people for the theme of the sig contest.
I hope next time my sig will be more ecchi ;)
 

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2009

hmmm, kakashi can edit his submission and I thought no one could. I asked an admin to check this (after farfalla and kakashi had problems). It was said to be fixed but now it seems kakashi can edit. Are you sure you can't farfalla?
 
Last edited:

kakashi919

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2009
Messages
2,311
Reaction score
1,988
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2009

hmm well it seems i can edit my submissions now :o thanks though for before
 

Shinsatsu

MH's Most Fashionable Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 1, 2007
Messages
2,966
Reaction score
2,817
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2009

woot!
Voting closed :) thanks to the ppl who voted for me.

Party theme is hard :/ Can't come with any good ideas.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,681
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2009

Congratz^^ I've voted for you, loved what you did blending Chouji colors to the background... Rly good^^
 

Andrews

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 12, 2007
Messages
1,092
Reaction score
76
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2009

Submission done. Good luck everyone.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top