- Joined
- Sep 13, 2008
- Messages
- 380
- Reaction score
- 50
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2009
/sorry for the bad english. [2] xD
Yeah, I have problems with the image quality before (in the sig contest). Could be interesting if we able to use external links.I was thinking about the "image quality" of the contest. Akasuna-san post his submission with a external link and the quality is really diff. Why the forum system "low grade" the signs? And can we change this point in the contest? I mean... Post signs in external link with more quality? Something like that...
/sorry for the bad english. >.<
/sorry for the bad english. [2] xD
). So I'll see what we can do
, a view on the sea/ocean is part of the beach element too. The last thing I want, is to restrict your creative ideas.

the rest