All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2008-2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

D. Hawk

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 13, 2008
Messages
380
Reaction score
50
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2009

I was thinking about the "image quality" of the contest. Akasuna-san post his submission with a external link and the quality is really diff. Why the forum system "low grade" the signs? And can we change this point in the contest? I mean... Post signs in external link with more quality? Something like that...

/sorry for the bad english. >.<
Yeah, I have problems with the image quality before (in the sig contest). Could be interesting if we able to use external links.

/sorry for the bad english. [2] xD
 

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2009

Okay, guys, I'll see what I can do for you. It isn't the first time I heard about this and I'll inform about this problem. I can't promise anything but a no is what you have, a yes is what you can get (a proverb we use when you try to get a date/relationship :p). So I'll see what we can do


I submitted an new theme. I just used a theme that came up in my head during these days. I hope you enjoy it and I definitely look foward to see your submissions
 
Last edited:

Akasunanosasori

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 28, 2007
Messages
451
Reaction score
53
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2009

so can we use ocean stuff ?
 

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2009

so can we use ocean stuff ?

We're not conservative ;), a view on the sea/ocean is part of the beach element too. The last thing I want, is to restrict your creative ideas.

A good advice to make it easy for you and us, never forget to add something in the description that convinces us you made a sig according to the theme:)
 
Last edited:

Akasunanosasori

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 28, 2007
Messages
451
Reaction score
53
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2009

im saying that cuz i just finished this

and i wanted to use it on the contest maybe...

[koen]spoiler tagged, let's not take the fun away from the other contestants[/koen]
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2009

ah well my logics say: I go on a beach travel and I am going seadive. So why not? We see these kind of hobbies as part of the beach aspect. As I said before, I really don't want to restrict your creative ideas. We pick a theme and this sig contest is about how you can be creative with the theme we picked :)

I think you can do it pretty good but we couldn't accept a mountain with skiing persons on it of course ;)
 
Last edited:

Akasunanosasori

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 28, 2007
Messages
451
Reaction score
53
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2009

Sankyu >< LoL, I'm rly retarded ><"
Nah, stuff like this happens. I used to search for my pen while Im holding it XD so...
@koenosaki
The size limit is 170*550 i guess i can't be using that one !
 

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2009

@koenosaki
The size limit is 170*550 i guess i can't be using that one !
The size limit has been a recent problem, it seems :)

but I think you can find something akasunanosarori, and everyone else, because we really enjoy your eyecatching creative ideas/signatures
 

Doragon

Manga Editor
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 29, 2009
Messages
282
Reaction score
16
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2009

How ironic. Sasori should have reserved his sig on the party theme for this one.
 

Akasunanosasori

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 28, 2007
Messages
451
Reaction score
53
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2009

The size limit has been a recent problem, it seems :)

but I think you can find something akasunanosarori, and everyone else, because we really enjoy your eyecatching creative ideas/signatures
sankyuu :)


How ironic. Sasori should have reserved his sig on the party theme for this one.
I bet koenosaki was kinda inspired by that sig to come up with theme XD
 
Last edited:

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,681
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2009

No, I still have the editing problem XD But I wasn't finding 'cause... I didn't know where to find ç.ç *I use the top bar to see the contests when they're opened XD*
That's why I said that I'm retarded XD
Thanks, Akasunanosasori^^ You're sweet.
 

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2009

Nowadays my pick of choices is inspired by the summer. I picked party because of those beach parties plates I often see in the streets. Makes me think about partying and a beach during hard works :p

but well, sasori's echiness could be the unconciously affection :p. Maybe sasori had a same pick of signature due to the similar thoughts during these summer days ;) (but this doesn't equal me to an ecchi addicted ;) sorry, sasori :))


No, I still have the editing problem XD
I am going to check this out for you
 
Last edited:

Sasori

Intl Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 12, 2007
Messages
284
Reaction score
268
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2009

How ironic. Sasori should have reserved his sig on the party theme for this one.
Yep, you're right :facepalm
Fortunately I have others images !!
I hope the next theme will not be "Bikini" LOL

Nowadays my pick of choices is inspired by the summer. I picked party because of those beach parties plates I often see in the streets. Makes me think about partying and a beach during hard works :p

but well, sasori's echiness could be the unconciously affection :p. Maybe sasori had a same pick of signature due to the similar thoughts during these summer days ;) (but this doesn't equal me to an ecchi addicted ;) sorry, sasori :))
You're an ecchi additced too but you will never admit :p
 

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2009

Haha Sasori :)

anyway the voting for our party sig contest is opened. Thank you a lot for the overwhelming amount of 9 submissions. This will make it harder to decide the upcoming winner ;)... Let's see who'll take this win, let's see who'll :pwned the rest

and our new submission has been opened. Look forward to all your entries ;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top