All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2008-2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Razeus

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2009
Messages
151
Reaction score
121
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010

dHEKU: Thanks for sharing the stock it was really pretty and such.
 

deJeer

Manga Editor
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Aug 6, 2008
Messages
51
Reaction score
5
Gender
Hidden
Country
Indonesia
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010

gyaaa....
candy theme...
I think I remember anime with "candy" in tittle...
but I don't remember it's full tittle...
T_T
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010

we all share XD a person hero had already used a "stock of mine" and won prizes with it^^ (the stock made me won something too XD!) think people should feel free to use them all!
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010

The new contest is open, and the theme for this time is candy. It should be an interesting theme to go well with the Easter candies to enjoy.
Me likes the new theme. :nod

Candy...like sweets.
Candy...like colours and paints. (e.g. Red Candy Paint that's popular with modified cars and stuff. House of Color.)

or

Candy like...Eye Candy? :smile-big
 

kakashi919

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2009
Messages
2,311
Reaction score
1,988
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010

ok i don't have any ideas for this candy theme.... and it's hard to search for pics when my net keeps disconnecting lol. guess this one will take a while
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010

I had an idea XD I dont think it's a great one ç.ç but...
I alrdy screwed my last entry (messed up the image's quality!), so I'm kind of ok with everything I can do for candy theme XD
 

Razeus

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2009
Messages
151
Reaction score
121
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010

Guys if you need pictures I'll be happy to provide some for you guys. I'm trying to make some resources.

I need to know how many people use Photoshop so I can get a good head count on how many pics I should gather.

I got a Anime render gold account and a account with tons of papers on Animepaper.net. I'll be willing to share my password to those sites since I only use them to get stocks , tools and renders anyway <3.
 

leafです

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 13, 2009
Messages
44
Reaction score
13
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010

Guys if you need pictures I'll be happy to provide some for you guys. I'm trying to make some resources.

I need to know how many people use Photoshop so I can get a good head count on how many pics I should gather.

I got a Anime render gold account and a account with tons of papers on Animepaper.net. I'll be willing to share my password to those sites since I only use them to get stocks , tools and renders anyway <3.
That would be very generous of you to do that razeus. :o -still ponders whether to accept the offer-:darn
You forgot mention the GIMP people. T-T Joking.:p I still use GIMP though.:oh
 

kakashi919

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2009
Messages
2,311
Reaction score
1,988
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010

well if you are willing to share pictures then i don't see any reason to not accept XD
thanks for the offer :D
 

Razeus

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2009
Messages
151
Reaction score
121
Gender
Male
Country
United States

dHEKU

Manga Editor
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2008
Messages
66
Reaction score
18
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010

thank you razeus! I really do not care to use the images~~ oh, the signature is very good ^^

for the signature of the current competition, I think I'll do something working with transparency,an .PNG signature in the case.
I liked your kindness for share the images, even still preferring Booru sites and pixiv ...
But any help is welcome, thank you [2]


doublepost, f*ck yeah!

finished! I tried something new, it seems that it worked ... I hope you all enjoy.

ah!~ now i put all the source images ... It was difficult having to organize them. ._.
.PNG rox \o\
 
Last edited:

kakashi919

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2009
Messages
2,311
Reaction score
1,988
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010

i was reading a chapter of "Pastel" last night and found one of the pages 'candy like'...
is it okay to use this:



not sure if i will still use it because the quality is low, and i had to color it myself :/
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010

Don't know why, when I upload the sig, quality always goes down =/ And other's sigs don't have this problem =/
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010

Woah. I'm loving the look of the candy submisisons so far. You've all done a good job! :thumbs

Razeus you are too kind. :)
I like the way you've made us of all those images, dHEKU! The overall look of your candy sig is awesome!

I'm curious to know, does anyone use any software besides Photoshop & GIMP for making their sigs? :blink *raise your hands xD*
 

~Coffee~

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2010
Messages
1,129
Reaction score
1,014
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010

.......I'm curious to know, does anyone use any software besides Photoshop & GIMP for making their sigs? :blink *raise your hands xD*
I sometimes use other programs, mostly Illustrator for text or Cinema 4D for c4d type things...

dHEKU said:
Claps for Saber render

Farfalla said:
Don't know why, when I upload the sig, quality always goes down =/ And other's sigs don't have this problem =/
Really? What do you use to upload them?


~Well Ill post my candy entry now I guess~


Editz
Don't know why, when I upload the sig, quality always goes down =/ And other's sigs don't have this problem =/
Maybe, if your talking about uploading it in photoplog, its because most of those links there are thumbnails and not the original image.....?


even more to add~~

Ya, Farfalla, when I look at your Luck submission the one in the thread is 21.36 kb
while if I follow it into photoplog and look at the original its size is 115.19 kb......

so maybe Tsukisama will let us post the direct image link instead of those thumbnails???
 
Last edited:

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010

Oh... Maybe it is what you've said... thank you^^ I'll wait for Tsuki to fix again!
*Troublesome girl ;.;*
 

dHEKU

Manga Editor
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2008
Messages
66
Reaction score
18
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010

i was reading a chapter of "Pastel" last night and found one of the pages 'candy like'...
is it okay to use this:



not sure if i will still use it because the quality is low, and i had to color it myself :/
oh, your signatures are very good, but you need to work a little more on typography. Surely it would improve 80% of your artwork.

Woah. I'm loving the look of the candy submisisons so far. You've all done a good job! :thumbs

Razeus you are too kind. :)
I like the way you've made us of all those images, dHEKU! The overall look of your candy sig is awesome!

I'm curious to know, does anyone use any software besides Photoshop & GIMP for making their sigs? :blink *raise your hands xD*
Thankx!
hum, only photoshop o_o (cs4)
countdown to CS5! F*CK YEA!
 

Andrews

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 12, 2007
Messages
1,092
Reaction score
76
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010

Can i use a work that has already participate in other contest?


Duh! Sorry. I ready one more time the rules. :X
 
Last edited:

~Coffee~

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2010
Messages
1,129
Reaction score
1,014
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010

CS5 looks epic Im really into the content aware filter ~
 

deJeer

Manga Editor
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Aug 6, 2008
Messages
51
Reaction score
5
Gender
Hidden
Country
Indonesia
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010

Don't know why, when I upload the sig, quality always goes down =/ And other's sigs don't have this problem =/
I have that problem too...
don't know why...
:p
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top