Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010
What if there happens to be a tie? XDWell, you don't need to wait any longer.Voting for the underwater sig contest can now be done. There are 6 submissions, but only 1 can be the winner. Cast your vote and decide!
The new theme has been chosen, and the theme this time is strength. Your submission is based upon your concept of strength, and it can be whatever type of strength you decide to use, i.e., physical strength, emotional strength, etc. Good luck to all who have the creative strength to enter!![]()
Voting for the underwater sig contest can now be done. There are 6 submissions, but only 1 can be the winner. Cast your vote and decide!

keep up the good work ^^
... Hmm I'll be making a new one for the contest, the one I posted here is not impressive I dont like it now :S (I have this desease called "I always start hating a signature after a day or two from it's creation date" lol).






It should be fixed now.