All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2008-2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

liposuctionguide

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 8, 2009
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2008

hey, I think it's nice contest so participate and enjoying this funny contest.
 

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2008

like we all know what easter is !
here

So basically main elements: eggs and bunnies ^^


Congratulations to Farfalla for winning the sig contest. All sigs were beautiful. Thanks to the others for participating and don't let a loss hinder you for participating again.

Kawaii already submitted and proofed how creative you can be with current theme. I hope the others consider to participate again. Anyway thanks

oh yeah, winner should normally participate to be beaten :p
 
Last edited:

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2008

The problem is: I RLY take a long time to make something at Gimp XD I'll participate again, but I'll be the last one again, hehe. Thank you^^
 

lelouch22

Banned
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 8, 2007
Messages
7
Reaction score
2
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2008

Hello everyone! Nice meet ya!
My first entry, hope you like it!@_@/
 

lelouch22

Banned
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 8, 2007
Messages
7
Reaction score
2
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2008

Thx :3/ ( Se faz um otimo trabalho com o gimp, não consigo usa-lo direito de jeito nenhum XD - Adorei a Season with gimp por falar nisso XD)
 

Tsukisama

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 15, 2007
Messages
6,247
Reaction score
2,771
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2008

So far, there is only one entry in the current sig contest by hatsuharupeace. The signature looks very nice. Since it says "Princess Hatsu" on it, I wonder if the character is Hatsu as a princess. :amuse (If so, you make a pretty princess, Hatsu. :hbunny)
 

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2008

I thought this would happen. :notrust
 

Tsukisama

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 15, 2007
Messages
6,247
Reaction score
2,771
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2008

I thought this would happen. :notrust
I'm sorry. I was just wondering what the meaning behind the picture was. If you would like to share it, I would love to know.
 

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2008

Top text = Title of sig.
Bottom text = Name of sig maker.

That's all to it. :oh
 

Tsukisama

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 15, 2007
Messages
6,247
Reaction score
2,771
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2008

I see. Who is the character, and what is the inspiration behind the choice?
 

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2008

Random stock I found on the internet, thought it looked princess/royalty, so I used that. I admit, I could've used a nicer font, but ah well, it looks good enough. ^^
 

Tsukisama

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 15, 2007
Messages
6,247
Reaction score
2,771
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2008

Oh, I see. That is fine if it doesn't have any special meaning to it, I guess. I suppose that I just like thinking there is some greater artistic meaning behind works of art, but one always wonders whether or not the artist really has any in mind.

Well, now I know. :amuse Thanks for sharing. :hbunny


It seems so far that everything is better with princesses. :gigglebunny
 
Last edited:

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2009

And the winner of our easter contest is kawaii

congratz kawaii
 

kawaii

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2009
Messages
103
Reaction score
11
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2009

thankyou ^_^
 

Sasori

Intl Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 12, 2007
Messages
284
Reaction score
268
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2009

Good job kawaii ^^

Next time will be my turn, I'm back LOL
 

Tsukisama

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 15, 2007
Messages
6,247
Reaction score
2,771
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2009

Congratulations, kawaii! :confetti

On another note, I am pleased to see someone bucking the princess trend and going for a queen. Perhaps a prince or king might appear as well. :p All of the entries so far look very nice.
 

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2009

What's wrong with princesses? :notrust
 

Tsukisama

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 15, 2007
Messages
6,247
Reaction score
2,771
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2009

What's wrong with princesses? :notrust
Nothing is wrong with princesses. I just was making [jocular] commentary on how the first two seemed to set a princess trend. As I referenced in an earlier post, this is a trope concerning how princesses are commonly used in anime/manga, video games, and other media more so than queens or just in general.

Please don't take any offense by what I have said, as that was not the spirit in which it was intended.
 

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2009

No offense taken, I was merely stating that question in a light fashion, though it did come off slightly serious. :amuse

But yeah, a king-central sig would be nice. ^^
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top