- Joined
- Oct 15, 2007
- Messages
- 6,247
- Reaction score
- 2,771
- Gender
- Hidden
- Country
-
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2009
Hopefully you will make an entry into the current contest; it sounds like you already have some ideas, which is a good start. 
I am sorry to hear about The Kingdom. If it was really good, I might have considered watching it. Thanks for the information on the movie!
Btw, WhatWhat, I would love to see your signature that you would have submitted for the gold theme. You could post in this thread for us to view it if you would like.
I'm sorry that you missed the deadline, but the contest, like all of the contests, was open for two weeks.NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I just wasted the last 2 1/2 hours of my life..... making this gold sig.... UGH!!!!!!!!!!!Anyways... I got a few ideas for the old theme.... and The Kingdom was boring as heck imo... took me like four days to watch it 'cuz I kept sleeping...
Hopefully you will make an entry into the current contest; it sounds like you already have some ideas, which is a good start. 
I am sorry to hear about The Kingdom. If it was really good, I might have considered watching it. Thanks for the information on the movie!

Btw, WhatWhat, I would love to see your signature that you would have submitted for the gold theme. You could post in this thread for us to view it if you would like.

Last edited:
Anyways... I got a few ideas for the old theme.... and The Kingdom was boring as heck imo... took me like four days to watch it 'cuz I kept sleeping...
It wouldn't have been appropriate to draw Luffy's kintama, but it does surprisingly have relevance. Oda has a funny way of delivering on comedic timing. 
Anyways... my sig idea is a lot darker than this one... I don't know if you'll like...

video card is fried and the new one wouldn't be coming anytime soon so -_-



