All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2008-2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

|Castigo|

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 22, 2009
Messages
19
Reaction score
10
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2009

that was only my curiosity, don't worry :p
 

TeAm#7FoReVer

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
327
Reaction score
336
Age
39
Gender
Hidden
Country
Mexico
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2009

Where is Tsukisama? The votings finally ended. The announcement needs to be updated. And the winner is dHEKU! Congratulations!
 

bakagemi

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2009
Messages
129
Reaction score
49
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2009

Congrats, dHEKU!!:confetti
 

Agrias

Holy Knight
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 28, 2007
Messages
4,236
Reaction score
1,260
Age
42
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2009

Quick reminder: The submissions to the X-Mas Header contest will end tomorrow, and we only have 4 entries! ;_; C'mon guys, where's the holidays spirit? ;__; Today is a lazy sunday, perfect reason to give it a go!

And the voting for the Autumn Contests, including best sig of the season, are also about to end! Run and vooote!
 

Razeus

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2009
Messages
151
Reaction score
121
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2009

dHEKU congrats please PM me about your trophy and what you would you like.
 

dHEKU

Manga Editor
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2008
Messages
66
Reaction score
18
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2009

Ow!THANKS EVERYONE!
I do not believe! I won this! it was really difficult! o_o

Where is Tsukisama? The votings finally ended. The announcement needs to be updated. And the winner is dHEKU! Congratulations!
Thanks man! 1 vote, hum? >_<

Congrats, dHEKU!!:confetti
thanks \o\ :occa

dHEKU congrats please PM me about your trophy and what you would you like.
thanks. Ok, but, you already made the trophies? or I have to choose what I most liked from a list?
 

Razeus

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2009
Messages
151
Reaction score
121
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2009

Ow!THANKS EVERYONE!
I do not believe! I won this! it was really difficult! o_o


Thanks man! 1 vote, hum? >_<


thanks \o\ :occa


thanks. Ok, but, you already made the trophies? or I have to choose what I most liked from a list?
well I got one here made its simple but....I hope you wear it with pride =3.

 

dHEKU

Manga Editor
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2008
Messages
66
Reaction score
18
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2009

Done! \o\ beautiful!
 

bakagemi

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2009
Messages
129
Reaction score
49
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2009

It even has your name on it, dHEKU! One the bottom right hand corner! :onoz
 

Tsukisama

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 15, 2007
Messages
6,247
Reaction score
2,771
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2009

Congratulations, dHEKU!!! :confetti

It is winter, and I have had a really bad snow storm where I live. I just got power back today, and since the roads have been icy, I haven't gone out to go to somewhere where I can connect to the Internet.

The weatherperson has called for snow on Christmas Eve; so, I might get snowed in again. :worrybunny

Sorry for being not here to update the shoutbox and announce the winner. I will be updating it now.
 

|Castigo|

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 22, 2009
Messages
19
Reaction score
10
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2009

that's sad that noone is interested in receiving advices in order to improve our photoshop skills. i talk for myself obviously, but it'll be nice after a contest is closed..... isn't it? :blink
 

Tsukisama

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 15, 2007
Messages
6,247
Reaction score
2,771
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2009

Snow ._. wish I could see some
It is fun to look at the snow, but it is not very pleasant when it blocks the roads and causes you to lose power for several days. I would be happy not to see snow for a while at this point. :sbunny

that's sad that noone is interested in receiving advices in order to improve our photoshop skills. i talk for myself obviously, but it'll be nice after a contest is closed..... isn't it? :blink
I am not exactly sure what you mean, |Castigo|. :?bunny Could you explain a bit further?
 

Gecko Moria

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 6, 2008
Messages
1,074
Reaction score
288
Gender
Male
Country
New Zealand
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2009

Very suitable theme for the Sig of the Week #79-80, Tsuki :cheerbunny Reminds me of how much giving I've been doing in the last week. Well done to all the participants, you have all done a wonderful job of giving me the pleasure of looking at some very fine sigs.
 

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2009

I find it quite funny that the common causal connection with giving in all signatures are female characters :) (well, you probably know which underlying clue I am hinting to ;))

anyway, I like all the sigs, nice work and the theme is very nice too (you see: abstract doesn't necessarily mean difficult)
 

Tsukisama

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 15, 2007
Messages
6,247
Reaction score
2,771
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2009

Thanks, Gecko and Koen, for your approval of the theme. I agree with them that all of the current submissions look wonderful. Thank you all for managing to participate in the contest despite your probably busy holiday schedules. :lovebunny

(P.S.- Koen is so right about abstract themes and about the coincidence of all female characters in the signatures. I probably would not have paid attention to that had he not pointed it out (referring to the lack of guys in the submissions). Guys can be generous and giving too. :tem)
 

Razeus

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2009
Messages
151
Reaction score
121
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2009

that's sad that noone is interested in receiving advices in order to improve our photoshop skills. i talk for myself obviously, but it'll be nice after a contest is closed..... isn't it? :blink
Ohh meaning like tips to improve and such well I'll be happy to give some critique on some of the sigs here.
 

leafです

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 13, 2009
Messages
44
Reaction score
13
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2009

Winter break just started so I might have some quality time this week. :amuse

It seems to make more sense if we could critique right under the sigs instead of a different thread. (brings it up again) :p
 

Razeus

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2009
Messages
151
Reaction score
121
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2009

The theme of beginning well it makes since though it will be a good challenge.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top