- Joined
- Nov 22, 2009
- Messages
- 19
- Reaction score
- 10
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2009
that was only my curiosity, don't worry
that was only my curiosity, don't worry



Thanks man! 1 vote, hum? >_<Where is Tsukisama? The votings finally ended. The announcement needs to be updated. And the winner is dHEKU! Congratulations!
thanks \o\Congrats, dHEKU!!![]()

thanks. Ok, but, you already made the trophies? or I have to choose what I most liked from a list?dHEKU congrats please PM me about your trophy and what you would you like.
well I got one here made its simple but....I hope you wear it with pride =3.Ow!THANKS EVERYONE!
I do not believe! I won this! it was really difficult! o_o
Thanks man! 1 vote, hum? >_<
thanks \o\
thanks. Ok, but, you already made the trophies? or I have to choose what I most liked from a list?



It is fun to look at the snow, but it is not very pleasant when it blocks the roads and causes you to lose power for several days. I would be happy not to see snow for a while at this point.Snow ._. wish I could see some

I am not exactly sure what you mean, |Castigo|.that's sad that noone is interested in receiving advices in order to improve our photoshop skills. i talk for myself obviously, but it'll be nice after a contest is closed..... isn't it?![]()
Could you explain a bit further?
Reminds me of how much giving I've been doing in the last week. Well done to all the participants, you have all done a wonderful job of giving me the pleasure of looking at some very fine sigs.
(well, you probably know which underlying clue I am hinting to
)

)
Ohh meaning like tips to improve and such well I'll be happy to give some critique on some of the sigs here.that's sad that noone is interested in receiving advices in order to improve our photoshop skills. i talk for myself obviously, but it'll be nice after a contest is closed..... isn't it?![]()

