Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010
I have a HUGE storage of renders on my computer, when a new theme comes up, I usually dig through that storage and find ones that fit, move them to a new folder and then proceed to make several sigs with those renders, till I get one that I like.
I changed the render a little bit to make it look a bit better for the sig, and the background is made from a copy of the render XD
my Renders folder is around 1.5 gigs now XD
I have a HUGE storage of renders on my computer, when a new theme comes up, I usually dig through that storage and find ones that fit, move them to a new folder and then proceed to make several sigs with those renders, till I get one that I like.
I changed the render a little bit to make it look a bit better for the sig, and the background is made from a copy of the render XD
my Renders folder is around 1.5 gigs now XD
Last edited:
=P




I really like the effects around the render, they are subtle but suit the render very well. I think the only thing I would try to improve, which you may not want to, it the painting of the render on the golden handle of the sword. I'm not sure if you changed it or that's the way it was, but I would like to see more detail on the metal. It kinda looks too plain at the moment. I think it would be sweet if it looked more like real metal and have some nice lustre on it, because at present the lighting looks off and it doesn't have any texture or depth. Other than that small detail, it's an awesome sig!
