Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2011
hahah Odd story behind that one, I couldnt sleep one night, so I opened up my laptop and photoshop. Felt like I should make a Alucard sig, so I did and then fell asleep....
The next day I had a request to make someone an Alucard sig, lol~
@ Bugz - I also need to improve mine, if I dont make a completely better one, LOL
UPDATE - (wait wasn't that a line from an old news program or something)
Anyways, Im finding it harder than I thought to make the lighting around lelouches face to where its decent - So I went ahead and made another one, If I cant work the lulu sig into something, I may just go with the newer one~
- Though I just noticed that the title for it was STOLEN! XD - Good Job Baron, Ill just have to One Up your title somehow like - 'No FutureZ' or 'Future: None'
LOL
This is it so far BTW =
Silence again!?!?!
Anyways, which one looks better the lulu one or the durrrrr one lol