Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2011
Dont be mean, Jin T~T
It's just that I have to be in my other comp to log in xD Next time I logged in two comps in the same day, I got a IP warn ;-; See? If I get another one, it's your fault xP
Miss you, guys^^ As always!
And I need Tsuki-sama to clear some doubts I have! xD
Whaaat? I wasn't being mean. T^T You were!
It's good to see you again around here~ ^^ I hope you sort everything out with those "doubts/issues" you have. xD Far~ you have to participate during the special render contest that's going to start very soon! Please don't miss it! I'm confident that it's going to be one of the best rounds of the year! xD The more participants, the better it will be!!!
I had some free time, so I made my entry early this time. Last time I thought I'd have some free time before the deadline but I was wrong.
I hope you like the signature

I put alot of effort in making it look like that... Fusing techniques can drive you insane.
Great sig submission, Shin! I love the stock image and how you've completely manipulated it into something even more flashy! *.*
I need to start my sigs earlier from now on. So far I haven't got a solid idea on how I'm going to approach this shadow theme. I'll hopefully start messing around with some ideas this evening.
This was my first try for the Shadow theme
"What Lurks In The Shadows"
<hr noshade size="1">
Its not complete but what are your thoughts?
I like the second one the most! Awesome idea. Kashy is kinda right about that background image of Big Ben...however...even though it may not have a direct connection to that render; it looks great!

I would consider changing the text font/style and size. Maybe, add something around the render like torn metal, shattered glass or something else along those lines?
I got a cool idea
What is it?
haha yeah. Would have been cool if you could make a animated gif with that render
OMG! That would look amazing!
