All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2008-2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

THE KING

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 29, 2007
Messages
1,109
Reaction score
81
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
India
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2008

Ya ok, that sounds reasonable.


Woah!
Farfalla: I was gonna be the first one to post :p
Me and my reluctancy. :D
What did u do with that pic to get that resultant stock??
 
Last edited:

Leen

MH's Peacemaker
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
2,870
Reaction score
60
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2008

Everyone is using female stock again. >.< Definitely no female stock allowed next week. I'll get something that has absolutely nothing to do with female. :kukuku

Good entries so far. :thumbs
And remember to vote too!!
 

RyuSensei

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 6, 2008
Messages
2,683
Reaction score
312
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2008

Just got an idea thanks to you, what about you give us a theme and also a type of stock we can't use, like emotion + female O:
 

Dr4G0nZ

Manga Editor
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2007
Messages
79
Reaction score
47
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2008

Everyone is using female stock again. >.< Definitely no female stock allowed next week. I'll get something that has absolutely nothing to do with female. :kukuku

Good entries so far. :thumbs
And remember to vote too!!
I didn't use female...! :(
 

Leen

MH's Peacemaker
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
2,870
Reaction score
60
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2008

The result is a tie!!
 

RyuSensei

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 6, 2008
Messages
2,683
Reaction score
312
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2008

Between? lol
 

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2008

It's a tie between Farfalla and Fallen.
 

Leen

MH's Peacemaker
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
2,870
Reaction score
60
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2008

Ya. I have not been able to update the contest hall of fame and the shoutbox because I am busy traveling from places to places. Extremely tired right now but I'll do it asap. Gomen....
 

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2008

Just give me a shout, if you ever need some help with the contests.
 

Leen

MH's Peacemaker
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
2,870
Reaction score
60
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2008

I was out of internet for more than 1 week. Now I'm back. :whoo
Great entries so far. I hope you like this theme. XD
 

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2008

Hey, welcomes back Leen, I had bax take care of the threads this week, hope you like the theme this week. :D

Some super sigs this week, I'm predicting a close competition.
 

Leen

MH's Peacemaker
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
2,870
Reaction score
60
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2008

Ya. Definitely.

So my computer broke down and I back up everything EXCEPT ALL MY PHOTOSHOP BRUSHES!!!


Grr.... now I have to redownload all the grunge, abstract, splatter, vector, sparkle ...etc brushes AGAIN.


I'm also trying to get PS CS3 and so, my computer doesn't have any photoshop for now (after the reformating). Guess no new sigs from me until I get my PS CS3 or until I reinstall my PS CS2 and redownload all the brushes.


Moral of the story: BACK UP!
 
Last edited:

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2008

Ouch, well, good luck with trying to get everything back to normal. Remember, just give me a shout if you ever need that bit of help, I'll be around. :D
 

Akasunanosasori

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 28, 2007
Messages
451
Reaction score
53
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2008

I won !!?? XD
I liked fallen's sig a lot (it was bette than mine !!)
 

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2008

Don't put yourself down, Aka, you won by a huge amount. Your sig was really good, Fallen's was good as well, but your's just had that extra spark which won it out for you in a landslide. :amuse
 

Akasunanosasori

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 28, 2007
Messages
451
Reaction score
53
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2008

Duno but thx anyway it's just that i liked it a lot.
 

abcdefghijkL0L

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2007
Messages
473
Reaction score
34
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2008

Grr.... now I have to redownload all the grunge, abstract, splatter, vector, sparkle ...etc brushes AGAIN.
That reminds me...I should go do that. My computer is starting to die on me. I've backed up everything except for Program File stuff on my external HDD. D:
 

Leen

MH's Peacemaker
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
2,870
Reaction score
60
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2008

I still haven't downloaded those stuff thanks to the snail pace internet and inconsistent computer. I might need to reformat it again. Grr... I hate it when computer problem happens. Submission for mythology is almost over! Go submit if you still have your sig!


New contest! FOOD FIGHT!!!!! hehehe. Go fight this contest with your food sig! Anything from static food (including drinks) to people eating food or animated food is accepted.
 
Last edited:

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2008

...This is hard!!! I'm gonna have to find a pretty good render.

*Searches for one*
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top