Discussion All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2012

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Thanks and All of them look so good :wtf
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Thankies! :wtf

Good luck to everyone!
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,105
Gender
Male
Country
United States
You can try the new one. ^^
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
:hug Good luck with it, Nana!
 

kakashi919

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2009
Messages
2,311
Reaction score
1,988
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
Hmmm...Hapinness...

I'm gonna make a sig completely off topic from the theme :derp
 

~Coffee~

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2010
Messages
1,129
Reaction score
1,014
Gender
Male
Country
United States
@Charlie
- I dont see the vote link up in the announcements~ XD
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,105
Gender
Male
Country
United States
@Charlie
- I dont see the vote link up in the announcements~ XD
You mean in the post above # 43 right? I'll add them now. I was having problems linking the url to the text on my phone. I had to give up :xp.

@ Kaka - :notrust
 

kakashi919

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2009
Messages
2,311
Reaction score
1,988
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
@Charlie - But I'm not good with themes like this :bored
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,105
Gender
Male
Country
United States
@Charlie - But I'm not good with themes like this :bored
Really? I was hoping it would be an easy theme to work with. :scry (Come back Tsuki ~~~~ )
How about working with a comic character smiling? (Talk about being generic right? :Haha)

Anything but the Joker of-course. :XD
 

kakashi919

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2009
Messages
2,311
Reaction score
1,988
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
Really? I was hoping it would be an easy theme to work with. :scry (Come back Tsuki ~~~~ )
How about working with a comic character smiling? (Talk about being generic right? :Haha)

Anything but the Joker of-course. :XD
Omg! Actually ,I just had a great idea! :XD

Just remembered I went to the beach a couple weeks ago and saw all those location markers. Should have thought about this earlier :3c
 

~Coffee~

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2010
Messages
1,129
Reaction score
1,014
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I miss Tsuki too, Im scared that something happened to Tsuki!! T_T
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Tsukisama! o.o
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,690
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Tsuki was/is great, but so are you, Charlie!
Keep up with the good work ^-^
*and now go deposit my angel payment, I just did my work ^.~
(KIDDING Ç.Ç *hugs*)
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
TehCoffee with another loli sig:bored.....NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!...it's a great sig, but why the lolis?
 

~Coffee~

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2010
Messages
1,129
Reaction score
1,014
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Unno, I guess the best renders I have that feels like they fit with the themes the best, end up being Loli sigs....... I swear to you its not on purpose....

I usually go through my collection of renders and copy ones that fit or I have ideas for that current theme, and move them into a seperate folder for that theme....

Then I go through a usually make 1 or even several signatures for that theme and try to decide which is best to use... I've also started to notice that most of the time my signatures have started revolving around women and lolis.... I wonder how that happened..XD
 

kakashi919

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2009
Messages
2,311
Reaction score
1,988
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
Unno, I guess the best renders I have that feels like they fit with the themes the best, end up being Loli sigs....... I swear to you its not on purpose....

I usually go through my collection of renders and copy ones that fit or I have ideas for that current theme, and move them into a seperate folder for that theme....

Then I go through a usually make 1 or even several signatures for that theme and try to decide which is best to use... I've also started to notice that most of the time my signatures have started revolving around women and lolis.... I wonder how that happened..XD
Nothing wrong with that.... sigs revolving around women are quite awesome :hurr

---------- Post added January 24, 2012 at 01:29 PM ---------- Previous post was January 22, 2012 at 09:57 PM ----------

Made my submission. Not what I was going for before, but since that one turned out to be horrible, made this random naruto sig -_-;

Good Luck to everyone~
 
Top