- Joined
- Jan 30, 2009
- Messages
- 3,138
- Reaction score
- 1,583
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Thanks and All of them look so good 




Good luck with it, Nana!

You mean in the post above # 43 right? I'll add them now. I was having problems linking the url to the text on my phone. I had to give up@Charlie
- I dont see the vote link up in the announcements~ XD
.

Really? I was hoping it would be an easy theme to work with.@Charlie - But I'm not good with themes like this![]()
(Come back Tsuki ~~~~ )
) 
Omg! Actually ,I just had a great idea!Really? I was hoping it would be an easy theme to work with.(Come back Tsuki ~~~~ )
How about working with a comic character smiling? (Talk about being generic right?)
Anything but the Joker of-course.![]()



.....NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!...it's a great sig, but why the lolis?
Nothing wrong with that.... sigs revolving around women are quite awesomeUnno, I guess the best renders I have that feels like they fit with the themes the best, end up being Loli sigs....... I swear to you its not on purpose....
I usually go through my collection of renders and copy ones that fit or I have ideas for that current theme, and move them into a seperate folder for that theme....
Then I go through a usually make 1 or even several signatures for that theme and try to decide which is best to use... I've also started to notice that most of the time my signatures have started revolving around women and lolis.... I wonder how that happened..XD
