Discussion All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2012

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,101
Gender
Male
Country
United States
News Update

[Voting] Sig of the Week #187-188 is finished. Congrats to ~Coffee~ for winning! :party

Another close one in terms of voting between coffee and Kakashi. Good job ~Coffee~, the sigs were all pretty awesome this time around. Thanks to everyone who took part.

Reminder - please don't forget to take part in the current bi weekly contest:
[Submissions] Sig of the Week #189-190
 

~Coffee~

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2010
Messages
1,129
Reaction score
1,014
Gender
Male
Country
United States
YAY!!!
cheesecake for everyone!!!!

*hands out cheesecake
by 1 vote again eh?
Ill have to tell the 1 person who I know drags themselves over to the art area to vote for me that I owe her a milkshake or something LOL


also shares a PREVIEW of my newest coloring~


look forward to its completion~


*hands Miku a Jacket, it looks like youre cold~



on yet another note, I would won't be able to do photoshopping for a few days as in Im house/pet sitting for family until thursday evening and Im also dealing with starting my own computer repair business and now im also being contracted as my areas Computer/Television field technician, so Im gonna be crazy busy off my rocker..>~

Thanks for the votes!! Goodnight~
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Congrats, Coffee! :confetti

Also, I'll probably make a sig for the current contest, but who knows when... It'd probably be too late when I'm ready. xD

Anyway, good luck to everyone! :amuse
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,101
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Congrats, Coffee! :confetti

Also, I'll probably make a sig for the current contest, but who knows when... It'd probably be too late when I'm ready. xD

Anyway, good luck to everyone! :amuse
:bees - do it before its over. :)
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
I'll try, Charlie, I promise. :amuse
 

Enn

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2011
Messages
207
Reaction score
178
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Congratulations to ~Coffee~! :)
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Congrats coffee! Kawaii sig :wtf
 

kakashi919

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2009
Messages
2,311
Reaction score
1,988
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
More contestants! :dancin
 

rudorofu

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 19, 2012
Messages
104
Reaction score
47
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Read the information hot spot too late =.= No wonder why my thumbnail and image looks low quality -sigh- Oh well. At least now I know for next time :D
 

DeBaron8

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2010
Messages
551
Reaction score
571
Gender
Hidden
Country
Canada
So, I'm going to try to return finally. I don't have time to do the current contest but I will try to join again in the future. Sorry for leaving everyone, but I got real busy as a mod on another forum. Also, Charlie if you want any theme ideas I have a list of them I can share with you if you are interested.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,101
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hey debaron - WB & would love that theme list. :hug
Please send me a pm.
 

~Coffee~

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2010
Messages
1,129
Reaction score
1,014
Gender
Male
Country
United States
dang that ones so cute its unfair Farf!! Nice Job~~
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,101
Gender
Male
Country
United States

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Nana! :wtf

Thank you so much! I like it so much. It's such a cute puppy and it makes me happy! :luv

Also, sorry that I didn't make a submission. I wanted to make a sig about friends. Because that's what makes me happy. :amuse I also wanted to show my appreciation to you guys. So, thank you all! :hug
 

kakashi919

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2009
Messages
2,311
Reaction score
1,988
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
New theme is hard..... there's a place for more than one person in my heart on MH :arf

So I guess a harem sig is in order.
 
Top