LOL nice!!! thanks for all the 'congratsing'
Im a little behind on this theme as in my area had a freak snowstorm and I went without power or being able to leave my house for a while XD
But Ill see what I can do tonight (though my area now has high winds, so I may end up without power yet again T_T)
---------- Post added March 16, 2012 at 11:48 PM ---------- Previous post was March 15, 2012 at 11:31 PM ----------
well I usually come up with several sigs and decide which one to use from there, but I only had time to make one this time and I have submitted it. Also sorta disappointed that people seem to have dropped off again, its sorta hard to come up with ideas for themes like this, but its not THAT hard~
Ever feel like your life is being lived from inside the monkey exhibit at the zoo or something?