Discussion - Fairy Tail Power Ranking Thread | Page 355 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion Fairy Tail Power Ranking Thread

Which side are you on?

• Team Spriggan 12

Votes: 41 48.8%
  • Team Diabolos/Dragon Eaters

Votes: 43 51.2%

• Total voters

sharkai

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
uhh no i dont if i did would i being asking u to explain? so again what do u mean erza didnt use her eyes?. laxus already show a feat that almost oneshotted ajeel august saved his behind but ur gonna ignored that as always.

it doesnt matter wendy help in the fight she was counter irene magic if she wasnt there erza wont last longer.

zeref being immortal doesnt mean he isnt human so i dont y u dont think he isnt human becuase of that.

LOL are u saying that gildartz isnt sprrigan tier? :yodawg:yodawg man u crack me up. anyways this is what gildartz said http://www.mangapanda.com/fairy-tail/496/6 meaning that GS is around his level. aka power scaling.

GS=/=dimaria they are in the same tier but not equal in power. and so what? GS got oneshotted acno. how isnt that irreverent. ur saying that END is so powerful because she oneshotted dimaria. and im telliung that end isnt that powerful because erza and gray was able to handle him. end was hype was to kill zeref and anco but wasnt able to beat erza nor gray.

except ur logic is flawed and ur failing to realized that she got help from wendy. erza wasnt going toe to toe with irene show me a panel where erza by herself was going toe to toe with irene.

gildartz power scaling and portrayal put him below august irene and probably lacarade which is above erza same with laxus gildartz was going toe to toe with causal august btw.

except that laxus nerfed and disadvantage. gray wasnt nerfed nor at a disadvantage he won with a rage boost at base. plus invel isnt immune to ice nor a mecha that can find people weakness

because 1. minvera knew she couldnt beat jura (proof that erza isnt either) 2. i alrady told u to look at the difference from @Seven777 post he explains i dont need to repeat myself twice
like dimeria time stop would allow her to one shot serena, ajeel sand world allowed ajeel to hit erza with ease.

same can be said for cana. cana and wendy had pretty similiar roles.

no i am saying feat wise gildart is below erza. only protrayal put him above erza. but i am also saying laxus is not a springgan tier without pof
yes, gildarts said that. so he around an average sprinnggan level serena or ajeel or wahl or dimeria.

both laxus and gray won with pof.
laxus was at distavantage. and gray was in base
so gray is at minimum equal to laxus.
(the mecha did not use any weakness magic against laxus)

after wendy went down. erza went toe to toe with irene. and she was pissed. wherever you put gildarts, erza will automatically go there.

GS = Dimeria that is cannon.
but since you believe magical advantage is irrelevant. because that how you came up with ajeel > erza
then in fight dimeria will one shot serena
so by your logic
dimeria >>>>> Serena
And we already know what partial end can do to dimeria.
so chances of serena mid diffing partial end is the same as lucy one shotting aconologia.

yes aconlogia is irrelevant here. he is far above both partial END and god serena. but you cant compare end with serena like this.
only things it tell us not to believe in hype like laxus nuke hype:noworry

o its not like you dont ignore hype
other wise you would already agree with erza > laxus

again irrelevant things.
one you dont know what minerva knew. she put kagura and jura in the same list.
two wahl knew he will get one shot by irene
erza defeated minerva with half her powers and a broken leg.
if gmg erza isnt on gmg jura tier. then current erza one mid diff current pof laxus at best (since all he did is beat an average opponent with disatvantage, avarage like rufus was in gmg) while erza went toe to toe with jura equivalent of this arc

august was said to be the strongest mage. immortal and dragon was obviously not included. unless you think august > zeref :rolleyes:

if you cant defend your own position, then maybe you should just say you dont have any evidence to back up your claim

Seven777

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Australia
you are just trying to come up with reasons. laxus could have easily set up runes before the fight began.
then one shot wahl :teehee
then one shot dimeria :derp
one shot aconologia while he is at that too :heh.

this strategy is much better than getting wrecked by wahl because he wanted to use him and be useless in the rest of the war.

i can easily come up with stuffs too. like only reason natsu didnt wreck him with secret art is because he wanted laxus to understand himself :cheez

irene words are good as gold, and the fact she used that move instead ripping erza physically apart is pretty much confirms it that even august couldnt stop it.

no zeref is immortal. that is why august was said to be the strongest mage. the word mage did not include a dragon or the immortal

you know i should follow your style. completely utterly reject one hype, like laxus nuke would not KO ajeel but infact ajeel could easily tank it.
and accept other hype 100%, like dues sema can not even be stopped by likes of august :hee
Uh... yeah, im trying to come up with reasons... is there some reason i shouldnt? And yeah, Laxus couldve set up his runes then oneshot him... like he did in the manga.... on a lightning empowered Assault Wahl... As for why he didnt set the runes up before hand and oneshot non-empowered Frivolous Wahl? PiS, like all OP characters Mashima cant just let him run loose. Or it could be that other explanation i gave before.

Dudes gotta get himself cured, youre acting like it wasnt his plan. Its canon man, you gotta move on.

Why does Eileen using Deus Sema on a broken, immobile Erza mean anything? Do you think EIleen was too scared to paw swipe her again lol?
Haha, follow any style you like dude, at this point you cant seem any less credible. You saying something like "August cant stop Deus Sema but Erza can" probably isnt surprising anyone at this point.

sharkai

Reaction score
Country
United States
Uh... yeah, im trying to come up with reasons... is there some reason i shouldnt? And yeah, Laxus couldve set up his runes then oneshot him... like he did in the manga.... on a lightning empowered Assault Wahl... As for why he didnt set the runes up before hand and oneshot non-empowered Frivolous Wahl? PiS, like all OP characters Mashima cant just let him run loose. Or it could be that other explanation i gave before.

Dudes gotta get himself cured, youre acting like it wasnt his plan. Its canon man, you gotta move on.

Why does Eileen using Deus Sema on a broken, immobile Erza mean anything? Do you think EIleen was too scared to paw swipe her again lol?
Haha, follow any style you like dude, at this point you cant seem any less credible. You saying something like "August cant stop Deus Sema but Erza can" probably isnt surprising anyone at this point.
o that is pis, man
erza not one shotting ajeel is not pis. lol:-_-
wouldnt dues sema destroying slash not only kill ajeel but laxus too if he standing right behind him

yes, he could have cured himself without getting any injuries.

if he is so OP, why not have him fight Lacarde, irene or august huh? why was he stuck with someone who canonically equal to erza breakfast starter. where in the hell was he in the entire war. erza fought at least twice as much as he did.

it means same as much as august coming in blocking the nuke that might have not even scratched ajeel.:^_^
do you think august actually gave a shit about ajeel. lol

dude how are you credible? do you think that just repeating what the majority states makes you credible? lol
You believe 100% in hype for specific characters and 0% for another.
you keep on changing your position like dragon force is obviously better at fighting the same person dragon form
you have to change characteristics of a meteor to dehype erza
and then tried to compare a casual erza sword swing to her finisher move
you select specific feats from some characters and call them valid (like gmg dragon speed feat) yet ignore others (like how gmg dragons couldnt even take out one dragon slayer). then say crap like irene can only take these fodders who couldnt even take out cobra or injured rouge, gmg version.
you think fighting without senses and extreme pain is irrelevant but MBP o my god!:eek:

tell me what did you said in the laxus vs erza + wendy + lucy thread. who did you predict will win and at what difficulty. tell me what did i say
didnt i tell you that erza will not take an army to defeat irene. didnt i also tell you some people will automatically put laxus above irene after her fight with erza. now check vs thread where your majority have laxus one shot almost all springgans in an arc where he actually just took out one with severe pof.

you cant even compare this arc with gmg
wahl who has no special mention just like rufus
erza who took out kagura and minerva one after the other who had both special mention just like lacarde.

o no. you think then erza was far off from laxus.
but now all laxus had to do was take out a rufus equivalent with pof mind you
and he is on the same field as the person who went toe to toe with jura equivalent infact above her

but my credibility is under question. lmao :teehee

Last edited:

Seven777

Reaction score
Country
Australia
o that is pis, man
erza not one shotting ajeel is not pis. lol:-_-
wouldnt dues sema destroying slash not only kill ajeel but laxus too if he standing right behind him

yes, he could have cured himself without getting any injuries.

if he is so OP, why not have him fight Lacarde, irene or august huh? why was he stuck with someone who canonically equal to erza breakfast starter. where in the hell was he in the entire war. erza fought at least twice as much as he did.

it means same as much as august coming in blocking the nuke that might have not even scratched ajeel.:^_^
do you think august actually gave a shit about ajeel. lol

dude how are you credible? do you think that just repeating what the majority states makes you credible? lol
You believe 100% in hype for specific characters and 0% for another.
you keep on changing your position like dragon force is obviously better at fighting the same person dragon form
you have to change characteristics of a meteor to dehype erza
and then tried to compare a casual erza sword swing to her finisher move
you select specific feats from some characters and call them valid (like gmg dragon speed feat) yet ignore others (like how gmg dragons couldnt even take out one dragon slayer). then say crap like irene can only take these fodders who couldnt even take out cobra or injured rouge, gmg version.
you think fighting without senses and extreme pain is irrelevant but MBP o my god!:eek:

tell me what did you said in the laxus vs erza + wendy + lucy thread. who did you predict will win and at what difficulty. tell me what did i say
didnt i tell you that erza will not take an army to defeat irene. didnt i also tell you some people will automatically put laxus above irene after her fight with erza. now check vs thread where your majority have laxus one shot almost all springgans in an arc where he actually just took out one with severe pof.

you cant even compare this arc with gmg
wahl who has no special mention just like rufus
erza who took out kagura and minerva one after the other who had both special mention just like lacarde.

o no. you think then erza was far off from laxus.
but now all laxus had to do was take out a rufus equivalent with pof mind you
and he is on the same field as the person who went toe to toe with jura equivalent infact above her

but my credibility is under question. lmao :teehee
Damn man, another bloody essay? I thought we were keeping this shit short for once.

Erza not oneshotting Azir was cause she didnt have the means, as shown by her only barely managing to defeat him after several slashes+Jupiter.
Because Larcade, Eileen and August had different opponents to fight.
Am i supposed to be impressed by her getting her ass kicked the whole arc? Eileen, Azir, Neinhart, even bloody Berserkers, all Erza's done is get her ass kicked, if it wasnt for her destroying Deus Sema i wouldnt even rank her on par with Mirajane.
Yes, i do think August gives a shit about Azir, as well as the rest of his comrades. Losing them after all, is a "terrible thing" according to August.
DS advantage overcame Eileen's dragon form, you honestly think Erza+Wendy could do what Eileen couldnt?
Motherglare hasnt fought a human, Atlas Flame is intangible. EIleen can take the rest of GMG dragons as i've always maintained.
How does Eileen using Deus Sema on a broken Erza relate to "no human being able to destroy a meteor"?
Note that Eileen says a meteor which means if it wasnt hyperbole Jellal's meteor is equally indestructible, Tartaros Jellal>August in your book lol?

Who said im credible? I believe hype thats backed up by something, or hype that there is no reason not to believe.
You're being a hypocrite with that "inconsistent belief in hype" accusation btw, you dont believe the only person capable of beating August is his mother, now do you? There's is a difference between Hyperbole and hype. As you're aware, but choose to ignore when its convenient for you.

Erza's senses were taken away by her opponent, meaning she was too weak to avoid Kyoka's attack, Laxus' MBPs werent a result of anything Wahl did.
Laxus was hyped to oneshot a spriggan and oneshotted one later, people's opinion on Laxus is natural.
Laxus killed the Rufus equivalent with one blow, Erza+Wendy were unable to beat the Jura equivalent. Pretty sure GMG Erza+Wendy wouldve given GMG Jura a decent fight, and im pretty sure GMG Laxus could oneshot Rufus, so yeah, i can compare GMG to now.
Anyway, Azir forced Erza to extreme diff, Laxus' can oneshot him. So me saying Laxus beats Erza high diff is me once again being generous to Erza.

Last edited:

LaGOAT

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
like dimeria time stop would allow her to one shot serena, ajeel sand world allowed ajeel to hit erza with ease.

same can be said for cana. cana and wendy had pretty similiar roles.

no i am saying feat wise gildart is below erza. only protrayal put him above erza. but i am also saying laxus is not a springgan tier without pof
yes, gildarts said that. so he around an average sprinnggan level serena or ajeel or wahl or dimeria.

both laxus and gray won with pof.
laxus was at distavantage. and gray was in base
so gray is at minimum equal to laxus.
(the mecha did not use any weakness magic against laxus)

after wendy went down. erza went toe to toe with irene. and she was pissed. wherever you put gildarts, erza will automatically go there.

GS = Dimeria that is cannon.
but since you believe magical advantage is irrelevant. because that how you came up with ajeel > erza
then in fight dimeria will one shot serena
so by your logic
dimeria >>>>> Serena
And we already know what partial end can do to dimeria.
so chances of serena mid diffing partial end is the same as lucy one shotting aconologia.

yes aconlogia is irrelevant here. he is far above both partial END and god serena. but you cant compare end with serena like this.
only things it tell us not to believe in hype like laxus nuke hype:noworry

o its not like you dont ignore hype
other wise you would already agree with erza > laxus

again irrelevant things.
one you dont know what minerva knew. she put kagura and jura in the same list.
two wahl knew he will get one shot by irene
erza defeated minerva with half her powers and a broken leg.
if gmg erza isnt on gmg jura tier. then current erza one mid diff current pof laxus at best (since all he did is beat an average opponent with disatvantage, avarage like rufus was in gmg) while erza went toe to toe with jura equivalent of this arc

august was said to be the strongest mage. immortal and dragon was obviously not included. unless you think august > zeref :rolleyes:

if you cant defend your own position, then maybe you should just say you dont have any evidence to back up your claim
first off age is overrated and ill explain later why sorry i now believe that GS>DIMARIA. so?? that part of ajeel feats why are making excuse for erza because she couldnt stop sand world?

ok it doesnt matter nether gildartz nor erza wont last as long if they didnt both have cana nor wendy. (i think this is my 3rd time saying this to u)

by ur logic feats wise erza>august acno and zeref too because none of them havent shown any capable feats that is equivalent of destroying a meteor.:cookiestare

laxus isnt sprrigan tier :yodawg:yodawg:yodawg how long can u keep this up?? no need to even repeat my myself again for the 100th time ur clearly in denial at this point. gildartz said that he could force to reckon with meaning that he would give gildartz a really good fight. hype/power scaling at gildartz lvl its common sense

lol except that gray wasnt fighting some1 that is immune to his ice that what ur not getting, it took laxus a hard time because of that. u can call it POF if u want idc but gray isnt on laxus lvl yet.. laxus will easily destroy invel if he was fighting him

u believe that all spriggans are equal to each other (expect irene and august) by ur logic dimaria=nienhart. first off i never said that secondly now i dont think that dimaria>GS because age seal didnt work on laxus nor wahl so pick ur poison its either age seal doesnt work on them or it has a limited range. END broke thru age sealed . gray was fighting toe to toe with END and erza stop their attacks so tell me this gray=end=<erza>dimaria right? if that the case then GS>Dimaria. because gildartz was portraying him at his lvl and fought august too.:gar

now lucy wasnt that powerful to beat a spirggan in the first place so bad analogy next time use a better logic than making one that doesnt make sense. the hype has to make sense example zeref and acno are top tier the verse. END was hype to kill zeref and acno but the hype was demolished when gray and erza were able to handle him. laxus hype is justified because he almost oneshotted a spriggan and trashed another once MBP was taking out. what is erza hype???

erza was manage to keep up for a short while doesnt mean she can toe to toe with irene u saw what happen few pages later right? lucy was able to go "toe to toe" with brandish does that mean she is equal to brandish? the executors from the GMG was able to go "toe to toe' with team natsu doesnt that mean there are equal to them??? come on man stop with this.

1. ya she said she will lost members at the same time why does that matter?? if she was that powerful she would think she can handle both jura and kagura just like jura knew that he could handle every1 else jura thought that laxus was the only worthy opponent. mira said her and erza couldnt handle jura.
2. that possible he could get possibly get oneshot by irene.
3. second origin boosted her power hence why she was able to use her nakamgami armor :cookiehand

again ur logic doesnt work because erza had help from both fights in this arc again ur ignoring that fact. ur logic will make perfect since if she won by himself but it doesnt bro so again try again.

sorry august was said to be the strongest mage among the spriggans (i love how u left that out)

sigh i felt like i dont need to say this but its like im repeating myself. there is a difference coming to a fight already weaken vs coming to a fight fought one opponent. getting injured/weaken and then proceeding to fight another opponent. laxus from the get go wasnt 100% vs wahl erza was 100% from start and then proeed fight some1 else. that the difference between nerfed and disadvantage

Last edited:

Takuan

Reaction score
Country
France
Why are you guys wasting your time with this guy? Like Seven pointed out he spends most of his times trying to make Laxus weaker than he is. This is the same guy who said the S-Rank monster in GMG was equal to Jura, all in an attempt to support his argument for GMG Erza being stronger than GMG Laxus.
HOLY SHIT

My god, i could have chocked from reading that. Thanks for the laugh anyway :zomg
Holy fuck...

Anyway yeah. @sharkai i haven't read one of your posts for a while (im not really reading the current conversation), but it seems like everytime i read something from or about you, it's all about putting Erza on a pedestal and downplaying Laxus in comparison to her. :hmm

inactive lurker account

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
...so, the indirect comparisons of August and Irene are still going on, huh?

I have said much about it in a currently hidden thread, so I suppose all that's left for me to ask at this point is, arguments and nuances aside, what are the various motives people have when they put one over another, or when they downplay one against the other? Note that my question is not strictly about who is more powerful or who would win in a match, but more about why people choose to be partisans for either August or Irene. For my part, I tend to lean with the 'master of all or almost-all X' template, which I guess is why August's botched battle, and Madara's fate in Naruto as well among other examples from other series, bothered me so much.

Some minor points about the 'strongest mage' moniker: (1) I think it's more about magic mastery than overall power or winnability; (2) I don't think it excludes certain classes of beings, although it excludes really really special individuals such as Zeref or Acnologia; (3) we don't have sufficient information to say that all magic users have been taken into account when August was acclaimed... That being said, who would dispute the claim that August has mastered or can master more magic than anyone who isn't Acnologia?

sharkai

Reaction score
Country
United States
HOLY SHIT

My god, i could have chocked from reading that. Thanks for the laugh anyway :zomg
Holy fuck...

Anyway yeah. @sharkai i haven't read one of your posts for a while (im not really reading the current conversation), but it seems like everytime i read something from or about you, it's all about putting Erza on a pedestal and downplaying Laxus in comparison to her. :hmm
not really
last argument was about irene and august

laxus problem come alot because people wank him alot.
erza too because people hates her guts
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
first off age is overrated and ill explain later why sorry i now believe that GS>DIMARIA. so?? that part of ajeel feats why are making excuse for erza because she couldnt stop sand world?

ok it doesnt matter nether gildartz nor erza wont last as long if they didnt both have cana nor wendy. (i think this is my 3rd time saying this to u)

by ur logic feats wise erza>august acno and zeref too because none of them havent shown any capable feats that is equivalent of destroying a meteor.:cookiestare

laxus isnt sprrigan tier :yodawg:yodawg:yodawg how long can u keep this up?? no need to even repeat my myself again for the 100th time ur clearly in denial at this point. gildartz said that he could force to reckon with meaning that he would give gildartz a really good fight. hype/power scaling at gildartz lvl its common sense

lol except that gray wasnt fighting some1 that is immune to his ice that what ur not getting, it took laxus a hard time because of that. u can call it POF if u want idc but gray isnt on laxus lvl yet.. laxus will easily destroy invel if he was fighting him

u believe that all spriggans are equal to each other (expect irene and august) by ur logic dimaria=nienhart. first off i never said that secondly now i dont think that dimaria>GS because age seal didnt work on laxus nor wahl so pick ur poison its either age seal doesnt work on them or it has a limited range. END broke thru age sealed . gray was fighting toe to toe with END and erza stop their attacks so tell me this gray=end=<erza>dimaria right? if that the case then GS>Dimaria. because gildartz was portraying him at his lvl and fought august too.:gar

now lucy wasnt that powerful to beat a spirggan in the first place so bad analogy next time use a better logic than making one that doesnt make sense. the hype has to make sense example zeref and acno are top tier the verse. END was hype to kill zeref and acno but the hype was demolished when gray and erza were able to handle him. laxus hype is justified because he almost oneshotted a spriggan and trashed another once MBP was taking out. what is erza hype???

erza was manage to keep up for a short while doesnt mean she can toe to toe with irene u saw what happen few pages later right? lucy was able to go "toe to toe" with brandish does that mean she is equal to brandish? the executors from the GMG was able to go "toe to toe' with team natsu doesnt that mean there are equal to them??? come on man stop with this.

1. ya she said she will lost members at the same time why does that matter?? if she was that powerful she would think she can handle both jura and kagura just like jura knew that he could handle every1 else jura thought that laxus was the only worthy opponent. mira said her and erza couldnt handle jura.
2. that possible he could get possibly get oneshot by irene.
3. second origin boosted her power hence why she was able to use her nakamgami armor :cookiehand

again ur logic doesnt work because erza had help from both fights in this arc again ur ignoring that fact. ur logic will make perfect since if she won by himself but it doesnt bro so again try again.

sorry august was said to be the strongest mage among the spriggans (i love how u left that out)

sigh i felt like i dont need to say this but its like im repeating myself. there is a difference coming to a fight already weaken vs coming to a fight fought one opponent. getting injured/weaken and then proceeding to fight another opponent. laxus from the get go wasnt 100% vs wahl erza was 100% from start and then proeed fight some1 else. that the difference between nerfed and disadvantage
because erza magic has nothing to do with ajeel sand world. even if you used a etherion cannon, it will go throw sand world and blow some random neighboring country. she still wont be able to dispel it.

let me give you an example
time seal works for everyone in the same mp (let us assume)
Dimeria mp is equal to laxus mp (again just an assumption)
Dimeria vs laxus happens. this hypothetical fight will end with one shot because laxus has no magical mean to counter dimeria unique magic. this however does not mean laxus is alot weaker than dimeria. its just dimeria unique magic. someone of equivilant strength but with less hax magic wont be so lucky against laxus.

no my logic is dont believe in hype 100%. pof erza could hit around top tier august attack. that is it. this feat strength is far above laxus and gildarts. only gildarts portrayal puts him above her.

erza went toe to toe with irene for as long as gildart did.

invel will one shot laxus with insta freeze. laxus has no answer for his ice armor either. yes base gray is around disadvantaged laxus.

they are over all equal. other than lacarde august and irene.

we dont know whether it worked on laxus or wahl. we know her age seal work fine on brandish. brandish mp = serena mp = wahl mp >>>>>> laxus mp

that is some weird logic. all springgan are equal. gildart = serena = ajeel. gildart with help went toe to toe with august for a while.

erza hype is destroying deus sema which no human like gildart or laxus can.

he didnt trash him once MBP was gone. he attacked, wahl laughed his headoff and took all his power voluntarily. that was some severe CIS.
erza can take out august like that. have august stand with his arms spread, while laughing like that. lol

END hype of being aconologia tier was. him shitting on a serena tier springgan remains.

lol what. jura fought ichiya too. well kind of.
the fact is if taking to two gmg lacarde tier mages one after the other isnt enough to put erza on jura tier. laxus struggling against wahl put him far below someone who could over power irene top tier move.

"sigh i felt like i dont need to say this but its like im repeating myself. there is a difference coming to a fight already weaken vs coming to a fight fought one opponent. getting injured/weaken and then proceeding to fight another opponent. laxus from the get go wasnt 100% vs wahl erza was 100% from start and then proeed fight some1 else. that the difference between nerfed and disadvantage"
what?
erza from get go wasnt 100% against minrva either. nor agaisnt koyoka. nor against irene
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Damn man, another bloody essay? I thought we were keeping this shit short for once.

Erza not oneshotting Azir was cause she didnt have the means, as shown by her only barely managing to defeat him after several slashes+Jupiter.
Because Larcade, Eileen and August had different opponents to fight.
Am i supposed to be impressed by her getting her ass kicked the whole arc? Eileen, Azir, Neinhart, even bloody Berserkers, all Erza's done is get her ass kicked, if it wasnt for her destroying Deus Sema i wouldnt even rank her on par with Mirajane.
Yes, i do think August gives a shit about Azir, as well as the rest of his comrades. Losing them after all, is a "terrible thing" according to August.
DS advantage overcame Eileen's dragon form, you honestly think Erza+Wendy could do what Eileen couldnt?
Motherglare hasnt fought a human, Atlas Flame is intangible. EIleen can take the rest of GMG dragons as i've always maintained.
How does Eileen using Deus Sema on a broken Erza relate to "no human being able to destroy a meteor"?
Note that Eileen says a meteor which means if it wasnt hyperbole Jellal's meteor is equally indestructible, Tartaros Jellal>August in your book lol?

Who said im credible? I believe hype thats backed up by something, or hype that there is no reason not to believe.
You're being a hypocrite with that "inconsistent belief in hype" accusation btw, you dont believe the only person capable of beating August is his mother, now do you? There's is a difference between Hyperbole and hype. As you're aware, but choose to ignore when its convenient for you.

Erza's senses were taken away by her opponent, meaning she was too weak to avoid Kyoka's attack, Laxus' MBPs werent a result of anything Wahl did.
Laxus was hyped to oneshot a spriggan and oneshotted one later, people's opinion on Laxus is natural.
Laxus killed the Rufus equivalent with one blow, Erza+Wendy were unable to beat the Jura equivalent. Pretty sure GMG Erza+Wendy wouldve given GMG Jura a decent fight, and im pretty sure GMG Laxus could oneshot Rufus, so yeah, i can compare GMG to now.
Anyway, Azir forced Erza to extreme diff, Laxus' can oneshot him. So me saying Laxus beats Erza high diff is me once again being generous to Erza.
sorry. keeping it short

we know she has, her dues sema slash will do just fine.
she struggled as much as laxus did before laxus used pof thingy.

she got her ass kicked against ajeel as much as laxus got his ass kicked by wahl. her performance against irene is better than gildarts performance against august. where do you rank gildarts again. her performance against berserkers were better than laxus who was still struggling against gravity apparently :teehee

i know. erza atleast has to one shot aconologia, only then you will consider her laxus tier:-_-

yes, that might be why he was planning on killing everyone in mangnolia before gildart fight

no i think erza plus wendy = gildarts plus cana.

you think gmg dragon showed valid feats, right? that how you came up with gmg sting faster than them. so if you are consistent then yo also think that their other feats were consistent. so how are they fighting anyone in this arc???

i dont believe in hype 100%. laxus one shotting hype was never backed. he used nakama power to make red lightening (which mind you, he had no way of knowing that wahl wont be able to analyse), nor was jura being able to take on mira plus pre SO erza hype was backed either. just the way S class monster wasnt backed.
and you think mishma uses hyperbole or he just over hypes in his race to wank :-_-

thats the problem. you dont know that. how hax works we dont know, and i doubt even mishma knows.
at the end erza fought without her senses someone who was erza tier herself.
you have no way of knowing how fight would have turned out if koyoka was fighting jura.
just take laxus nose from him. he would struggle similarly in ajeel sand world.

he one shot wahl like erza one shot minerva. with severe nakama power. only difference was CIS was less of a factor against minerva fight.

no imagine this. laxus get fuked over by rufus. then uses nakama power to oneshot laughing rufus (around as impressive than gmg gray). then laxus cant even look at lyon. because he is so fuked up.
pretty sure gmg erza plus wendy would have at max mid diff jura. especially since erza pretty much one shot kagura and minerva.

you are always generous to erza :teehee
happy not low diffing erza is too much for you.
laxus cant one shot ajeel. his equivalent gave laxus extreme diff fight.
erza being able to over power irene dues sema
erza high diff laxus. and i being extremely generous to laxus.

because strength wise (deus sema slash > red lightening)
speed wise (dodging irene nukes = > blitzing wahl)
endrance wise
stemina wise.
he is below.

Kay3795

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
not really
last argument was about irene and august

laxus problem come alot because people wank him alot.
erza too because people hates her guts

because erza magic has nothing to do with ajeel sand world. even if you used a etherion cannon, it will go throw sand world and blow some random neighboring country. she still wont be able to dispel it.

Dimeria vs laxus happens. this hypothetical fight will end with one shot because laxus has no magical mean to counter dimeria unique magic. this however does not mean laxus is alot weaker than dimeria. its just dimeria unique magic. someone of equivilant strength but with less hax magic wont be so lucky against laxus.

no my logic is dont believe in hype 100%. pof erza could hit around top tier august attack. that is it. this feat strength is far above laxus and gildarts. only gildarts portrayal puts him above her.

invel will one shot laxus with insta freeze. laxus has no answer for his ice armor either. yes base gray is around disadvantaged laxus.

we dont know whether it worked on laxus or wahl. we know her age seal work fine on brandish. brandish mp = serena mp = wahl mp >>>>>> laxus mp

that is some weird logic. all springgan are equal. gildart = serena = ajeel. gildart with help went toe to toe with august for a while.

he didnt trash him once MBP was gone. he attacked, wahl laughed his headoff and took all his power voluntarily. that was some severe CIS.
erza can take out august like that. have august stand with his arms spread, while laughing like that. lol

END hype of being aconologia tier was. him shitting on a serena tier springgan remains.

the fact is if taking to two gmg lacarde tier mages one after the other isnt enough to put erza on jura tier. laxus struggling against wahl put him far below someone who could over power irene top tier move.

"sigh i felt like i dont need to say this but its like im repeating myself. there is a difference coming to a fight already weaken vs coming to a fight fought one opponent. getting injured/weaken and then proceeding to fight another opponent. laxus from the get go wasnt 100% vs wahl erza was 100% from start and then proeed fight some1 else. that the difference between nerfed and disadvantage"
what?
erza from get go wasnt 100% against minrva either. nor agaisnt koyoka. nor against irene

sorry. keeping it short

she got her ass kicked against ajeel as much as laxus got his ass kicked by wahl. her performance against irene is better than gildarts performance against august. where do you rank gildarts again. her performance against berserkers were better than laxus who was still struggling against gravity apparently :teehee

i know. erza atleast has to one shot aconologia, only then you will consider her laxus tier:-_-

yes, that might be why he was planning on killing everyone in mangnolia before gildart fight

you think gmg dragon showed valid feats, right? that how you came up with gmg sting faster than them. so if you are consistent then yo also think that their other feats were consistent. so how are they fighting anyone in this arc???

i dont believe in hype 100%. laxus one shotting hype was never backed. he used nakama power to make red lightening (which mind you, he had no way of knowing that wahl wont be able to analyse), nor was jura being able to take on mira plus pre SO erza hype was backed either. just the way S class monster wasnt backed.
and you think mishma uses hyperbole or he just over hypes in his race to wank :-_-

thats the problem. you dont know that. how hax works we dont know, and i doubt even mishma knows.
you have no way of knowing how fight would have turned out if koyoka was fighting jura.

he one shot wahl like erza one shot minerva. with severe nakama power. only difference was CIS was less of a factor against minerva fight.

no imagine this. laxus get fuked over by rufus. then uses nakama power to oneshot laughing rufus (around as impressive than gmg gray). then laxus cant even look at lyon. because he is so fuked up.
pretty sure gmg erza plus wendy would have at max mid diff jura. especially since erza pretty much one shot kagura and minerva.

endrance wise
stemina wise.
he is below.
I didn't read most of this post nor the other post above but I didn't have to in order to tell that I agree with the key points you're communicating. l don't think certain people even realise how easily revealed their bias is.

For example, there was a time Natsu wasn't consider much of anything in certain people's eyes. He was something but people against the character argued tirelessly to dismiss that he was something. The timeskip happened and Natsu practically became a monster who'd continually demonstrate feats that put his mates to shame. Now it was difficult to question whether or not he was something, so excuses were formed in attempts to dismiss how much of a something he really was.

-- Ooohhh "END may do this but Natsu..." (somehow neglecting that they're one and the same).

-- Ooohhh "Mashima wanking Natsu...." (If you've noticed, the rubbish "wank" or alike communication became louder as Natsu demonstrated more feats).

-- Oooohhh "DF is unconfirmed" (It wasn't unconfirmed, but It gave Natsu a great deal of a boost for them to simply ignore)

-- Oooohhh "FDKM this... Base that...LFM those.... DF this" (somehow trying to seperate them as their own individual characters lol)

Now Natsu has reached a point where he invokes a slightly different type of reaction because his might can no longer be dismissed. They'd mostly use the rubbish "wank" or alike communication or straight-up admit that they hate the character and won't vote for him even in obvious Vs matchups he'd win.

Isn't all of that do this but it's easily noticeable in many of the vocal ones among them.

Erza is in the same boat now. She's a beast! She become the type of monster that could stop the force of both partial END and Demon Gray at the same time. She could oppose one of the two strongest S12 ever, and destroy a meteor traveling at astronomical speeds from space with the hype of completely leveling the battlefield. If you've noticed, some of the people that so much allow their "hate" of the character to cloud their judgement use to say "she's Mira lvl..." but that's pretty much impossible to write now. Like for Natsu, the communication is changing also for Erza; and the more she's involved in the plot and fights, the more it will change because she's only going to demonstrate more feats —as one with Dragon genes— from here on out.

Last edited:

Seven777

Reaction score
Country
Australia
sorry. keeping it short

endrance wise
stemina wise.
he is below.
Was that "keeping it short" statement a joke or is this actually short to you lol?

Destroying Deus Sema=/=destroying a spriggan, or even Eileen's staff apparently.
Laxus didnt struggle with Wahl though, he struggled with MBPs. Same with ass kicking. Dont know what you meant by gravity.
Sure, August was willing to kill everyone. Zeref's plan>love for comrades. I said they meant something to him, i didnt say they meant more than daddy.
No, i dont think GMG Dragons showed valid feats, bar Motherglare and Atlas Flame. They were however portrayed far stronger than any dragonslayer.
Laxus oneshotted with a new spell, PoF didnt make him stronger than he already was. Emotional moment =/= PoF boosting someone beyond the norm.
Oneshot hype was fully backed by him oneshotting Wahl and even if it wasnt Augusts word is enough.
You say "no human can destroy Deus Sema" isnt hyperbole, but do you believe "no one can beat August other than his mother"?
I dont know what? That Kyoka, Erza's opponent, was the one who took Erza's senses? Yeah, i really do.
Never considered Erza beating Minerva PoF, bit of an asspull, but thats about it.
I can imagine Rufus fucking over Laxus while he dies of MBPs and draws runes around the area, sure, oh but Rufus doesnt have lightning immunity so i guess not. Well i can imagine Orga doing all that and then Laxus oneshotting him with a spell he isnt immune to(like Jura did), yep, easily imagined :verily

Strength: Wahl's body>Deus Sema. Eileen is stronger than spriggans, but i doubt just one of her spells has more MP in it than a spriggan's entire being.
Speed: Fighting at Azir's speed level<<Blitzing Wahl. Dodging Eileen's nukes is a Wendy tier feat.
Endurance/Stamina: Fair enough, but Laxus is second best.
Overall Power: Not being able to oneshot Azir<Being able to oneshot Azir.

LaGOAT

Reaction score
Country
United States

what?

sorry. keeping it short

OK??? its just means that erza is just plain weaker than ajeel. so her not using her 'eyes'' was poor excuse u made up to to try to wank her.

except that i could use that logic and say when she used age seal didnt work on END and that same end fought gray and erza so are u saying that gray and erza MP>dimaria??? if that case laxus>>>dimaria. lacade magic worked on irene does that mean he can now beat her?

i dont believe in hype 100% either but i believe if its make sense or if its consistent. what are august acno and zeref top tier attack?? then because i could say power scaling wise any1 from erza and higher can perform that feat. (laxus and gildartz included) just because laxus didnt do doesnt he cant i could argue that for zeref too. sometimes its common sense.

ok both got shit stomp later thats the point. ''able to go toe to toe" for a short while doesnt mean she is equal.

hard to believe base natsu lucy and juvia got out insta freeze winter

lol they are all equal. that means base natsu can 2 shot all of them. and laxus can causal nuke all of them according to ur logic :cookiehand

we saw a panel when she click her teeth the same time laxus and wahl were fighting.http://www.mangatown.com/manga/fairy_tail/v38/c472/14.html

erza busted a meteor. gildartz use crash magic to destroy it laxus use a raging bolt to destroy it. if no human can destroy it than august nor zeref cant destroy it (come on now u got to stay with ur logic man) oh btw the way i could argue i say that laxus isnt human because wahl said so http://www.mangatown.com/manga/fairy_tail/v38/c472/8.html :derp

uh yes he did he laughed because he said that lighting wouldnt do shit to him once laxus us RL he got oneshotted. except that laxus was till able to kick him around before using RL .

i guess gray and erza are also anco tier too because END couldnt beat gray and was stop by erza.

uh ur logic doesnt work again i could that both of those mages who are equivalent to erza lvl wouldnt beat jura because mira was around erza lvl at that time and both were said to lose to jura who laxus beat so by ur logic (ur logic laxus>erza and mira)

i told u that erza couldnt beat irene nor ajeel by herself that the main problem that ur having. and irene in fact kill herself. i told u the reason why he struggle but u keep ignoring that.

did she have MBP in her?? was her organs getting eating away??? erza has high endurance so her receiving injuries during battles=/= MBP every1 are not 100% when fighting battles but not every1 are affected by MBP

btw erza had time to rest twice in this arc

I didn't read most of this post nor the other post above but I didn't have to in order to tell that I agree with the key points you're communicating. l don't think certain people even realise how easily revealed their bias is.

For example, there was a time Natsu wasn't consider much of anything in certain people's eyes. He was something but people against the character argued tirelessly to dismiss that he was something. The timeskip happened and Natsu practically became a monster who'd continually demonstrate feats that put his mates to shame. Now it was difficult to question whether or not he was something, so excuses were formed in attempts to dismiss how much of a something he really was.

-- Ooohhh "END may do this but Natsu..." (somehow neglecting that they're one and the same).

-- Ooohhh "Mashima wanking Natsu...." (If you've noticed, the rubbish "wank" or alike communication became louder as Natsu demonstrated more feats).

-- Oooohhh "DF is unconfirmed" (It wasn't unconfirmed, but It gave Natsu a great deal of a boost for them to simply ignore)

-- Oooohhh "FDKM this... Base that...LFM those.... DF this" (somehow trying to seperate them as their own individual characters lol)

Now Natsu has reached a point where he invokes a slightly different type of reaction because his might can no longer be dismissed. They'd mostly use the rubbish "wank" or alike communication or straight-up admit that they hate the character and won't vote for him even in obvious Vs matchups he'd win.

Isn't all of that do this but it's easily noticeable in many of the vocal ones among them.

Erza is in the same boat now. She's a beast! She become the type of monster that could stop the force of both partial END and Demon Gray at the same time. She could oppose one of the two strongest S12 ever, and destroy a meteor traveling at astronomical speeds from space with the hype of completely leveling the battlefield. If you've noticed, some of the people that so much allow their "hate" of the character to cloud their judgement use to say "she's Mira lvl..." but that's pretty much impossible to write now. Like for Natsu, the communication is changing also for Erza; and the more she's involved in the plot and fights, the more it will change because she's only going to demonstrate more feats —as one with Dragon genes— from here on out.
except ur confusing hating a character from their actual power ranking

Last edited:

Kay3795

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
I've been observing here for years so I'm not deceived. Action speak louder than words.

Funny enough, I could look right now into some of the old threads consisting of people vocalising pure contempt for a character, even the latest tournament we have a few folks openly confessing how salty they really are; It's that apparent.

LaGOAT

Reaction score
Country
United States
I've been observing here for years so I'm not deceived. Action speak louder than words.

Funny enough, I could look right now into some of the old threads consisting of people vocalising pure contempt for a character, even the latest tournament we have a few folks openly confessing how salty they really are; It's that apparent.
Well I can't speak for every1 but I do hate natsu but that doesn't mean I use that to discrete his power level

Natsu Goatneel

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Lol at people STILL thinking Serena is on Gildarts level. Gildarts can actually blitz Neg Serena with the crash move he used on August(who only survived because of his nullification magic). August speed >> Serena so if August got hit Serena would as well and Serena has NO counter to it. He gets shredded at the start of the battle.

Gildarts was only praising him for being at such a high level at such a young age compared to his own.
Who actually believes Erza is stronger than Laxus? Lol

Erza couldn't even solo Ajeel. Laxus was about to oneshot him no debate. This tells us Laxus >> Ajeel >/= Erza. This means Laxus could oneshot any Erza but Nakagami Erza(who has very low endurance) and Lightning Empress Erza(she'd get two shot instead).

Here's how FT members rank of the Key figures.
1. Natsu(DF+FDKM is overkill and can completely vaporize opponents of FH caliber)
2. Gildarts(Confimed Strongest FT member before the recent chapter with DF Natsu in August fight by Hiro in Chrunchyroll translations)
3. Laxus(Can one shot all Spriggan excluding the top 4)
4. Gray(His recent powerup has him shit stomping a Spriggan in Base. Can now replicate Invel's underworld Ice in Chrunchyroll's translations stated by Invel himself. And His Devil Slayer mode was physically strong enough to keep up with Partial E.N.D.
5. Gajeel(His Jet Black Iron mode has crap endurance but is extremely fast and lethal)
6. Erza(Plotza is higher but is EXTREMELY versatile and very close to Spriggan level. People tend to overrate her because they forget Wendy more than Doubled her strength in the battle with Irene with Enchantments as stated by Irene)
7. Mirajane(Honestlyshe could be above Erza with Algeria but it has such trash endurance and next to no feats. Algeria is very close to Spriggan level I'd say)
8. Wendy(Yes, this girl is waaaaaay too underrated. Her Basic DF is fast enough to blitz a Spriggan tho it won't do much damage. She wields enchantment spells that more than doubled ALL her stats; speed, strength, Atk & Defense. She can fly and oh most importantly she can NEVER run out of Magic power as she can just eat air. This is why it's easier for her to enter DF than others.
9. Makarov(kinda outdated and was complete fodder to Lower ranked Spriggan. He's still powerful but he hasn't been top tier since X784. I honestly believe Erza surpassed him in X791)
10. Elfman(Yeah Elfman)

Jean Grey

Reaction score
Country
Croatia
my take on Laxus vs Ajeel is this:

Laxus' casual nuke heavily damages Ajeel.

Laxus' serious nuke kills him.

Laxus was not serious... at all.

LaGOAT

Reaction score
Country
United States
I disagree on the matter that Laxus would have one shoted Ajeel.
It would have greatly damaged him,but I doubt it would be K.O.
the guy couldnt tank jupiter :yodawg:yodawg a feat that PL erza could do. and lost to elfman and lisanna (although it was BS) august knew he was getting oneshotted/no diff

Last edited:

sharkai

Reaction score
Country
United States
Was that "keeping it short" statement a joke or is this actually short to you lol?

Destroying Deus Sema=/=destroying a spriggan, or even Eileen's staff apparently.
Laxus didnt struggle with Wahl though, he struggled with MBPs. Same with ass kicking. Dont know what you meant by gravity.
Sure, August was willing to kill everyone. Zeref's plan>love for comrades. I said they meant something to him, i didnt say they meant more than daddy.
No, i dont think GMG Dragons showed valid feats, bar Motherglare and Atlas Flame. They were however portrayed far stronger than any dragonslayer.
Laxus oneshotted with a new spell, PoF didnt make him stronger than he already was. Emotional moment =/= PoF boosting someone beyond the norm.
Oneshot hype was fully backed by him oneshotting Wahl and even if it wasnt Augusts word is enough.
You say "no human can destroy Deus Sema" isnt hyperbole, but do you believe "no one can beat August other than his mother"?
I dont know what? That Kyoka, Erza's opponent, was the one who took Erza's senses? Yeah, i really do.
Never considered Erza beating Minerva PoF, bit of an asspull, but thats about it.
I can imagine Rufus fucking over Laxus while he dies of MBPs and draws runes around the area, sure, oh but Rufus doesnt have lightning immunity so i guess not. Well i can imagine Orga doing all that and then Laxus oneshotting him with a spell he isnt immune to(like Jura did), yep, easily imagined :verily

Strength: Wahl's body>Deus Sema. Eileen is stronger than spriggans, but i doubt just one of her spells has more MP in it than a spriggan's entire being.
Speed: Fighting at Azir's speed level<<Blitzing Wahl. Dodging Eileen's nukes is a Wendy tier feat.
Endurance/Stamina: Fair enough, but Laxus is second best.
Overall Power: Not being able to oneshot Azir<Being able to oneshot Azir.
How am i supposed to keep it short and answer all your points :|

Depends. I normally rank gildart destroying black hole of bluenote above lucy fire kick and all other grimour finisher moves.
Gildart crashing black hole >>> lucy fire kick
Same now
Erza dues sema slash >>> red lightening.

If pis kept laxus from red lightening from the start. Pis also saved ajeel the same way. Only reason why erza didnt use dues sema destroying slash from get go.

And ajeel only managed to hurt erza with marin help or sneak attack. But that is irrelevant to you. Because if you cant deal with sneak attack or weird magic you are weak as hell. Like aconologia was sooo weak. He couldnt even handle universe one. What a fodder
MBP only allowed wahl some free hits. Same situation happened with erza

Erza struggled with soldiers because she was weakened from her fight before just like laxus. Only laxus couldnt even get up and fight. Gravity. Get it. He can't stand

Then why did you say gmg dragon are slower than sting

No. One shot hyped wasnt backed. It was just like erza one shotting minerva. I dont see you saying erza was jura tier in gmg because if that.
You know how many people erza technically one shot. Aria, Ikagura, midnight, kagura and minerva. And i know you didnt even think erza was much above natsu at the time while laxus couldnt even one shot ff gajeel. The hypocrisy you have to show to put laxus up :-_-

No its the same. August can be defeated by others and dues sema can be stop by human . But not someone who only fought a mid tier springgan and winning with an ass pull

Still cant even say that since erza one shot minerva and also pretty much one shot kagura without her second origin that she should be near jura. :rolleyes: but now laxus ass pulled his way to win. We have to just agree that he is tiers above wahl. Lol

So you think
lucy fire kick > gildart crash which destroyed bluenote black hole :teehee

Dodging irene nuke is wendy tier lol. I bet you also think dodging gmg jura hits were gmg wendy feat:teehee
Also keep in mind erza kinda blitzed ajeel (in no special speed armor). Like meteor august kinda blitz cana. But i know how you will rank them in speed. :eyeroll
Of course laxus needed lb to do any blitzing against wahl
Over all power not being able to one shot anyone without an ass pull <<< destroying a top tier springgan top tier move

Yes. There huge amount of hate and love. Which make seriously baised people

Add to the fact they have no set of standards to check character powers. Feats which will be accepted for loved characters will be down right ignored for hated characters.
Remember when erza destroyed deus sema. There bunch of people in this thread pretty much saying that half of the relevant character can do the same.

Unless mishma shoves it in these people face (luckily natsu feats are being shoved down these peope throats now) they will keep on saying laxus one shots natsu or erza.
Infact you can actually see it. Just wait for the vs thread to come back. And check laxus vs erza + lucy + Wendy
You can clearly see these people accurate predictions lol (that thread happened before erza vs irene happened)
Lol at people STILL thinking Serena is on Gildarts level. Gildarts can actually blitz Neg Serena with the crash move he used on August(who only survived because of his nullification magic). August speed >> Serena so if August got hit Serena would as well and Serena has NO counter to it. He gets shredded at the start of the battle.

Gildarts was only praising him for being at such a high level at such a young age compared to his own.
Who actually believes Erza is stronger than Laxus? Lol

Erza couldn't even solo Ajeel. Laxus was about to oneshot him no debate. This tells us Laxus >> Ajeel >/= Erza. This means Laxus could oneshot any Erza but Nakagami Erza(who has very low endurance) and Lightning Empress Erza(she'd get two shot instead).

Here's how FT members rank of the Key figures.
1. Natsu(DF+FDKM is overkill and can completely vaporize opponents of FH caliber)
2. Gildarts(Confimed Strongest FT member before the recent chapter with DF Natsu in August fight by Hiro in Chrunchyroll translations)
3. Laxus(Can one shot all Spriggan excluding the top 4)
4. Gray(His recent powerup has him shit stomping a Spriggan in Base. Can now replicate Invel's underworld Ice in Chrunchyroll's translations stated by Invel himself. And His Devil Slayer mode was physically strong enough to keep up with Partial E.N.D.
5. Gajeel(His Jet Black Iron mode has crap endurance but is extremely fast and lethal)
6. Erza(Plotza is higher but is EXTREMELY versatile and very close to Spriggan level. People tend to overrate her because they forget Wendy more than Doubled her strength in the battle with Irene with Enchantments as stated by Irene)
7. Mirajane(Honestlyshe could be above Erza with Algeria but it has such trash endurance and next to no feats. Algeria is very close to Spriggan level I'd say)
8. Wendy(Yes, this girl is waaaaaay too underrated. Her Basic DF is fast enough to blitz a Spriggan tho it won't do much damage. She wields enchantment spells that more than doubled ALL her stats; speed, strength, Atk & Defense. She can fly and oh most importantly she can NEVER run out of Magic power as she can just eat air. This is why it's easier for her to enter DF than others.
9. Makarov(kinda outdated and was complete fodder to Lower ranked Spriggan. He's still powerful but he hasn't been top tier since X784. I honestly believe Erza surpassed him in X791)
10. Elfman(Yeah Elfman)
Those people who saw erza plus wendy vs irene
And
Gildart plus cana vs august

And saw how similiar those fights were

So unless you think laxus one shots gildart. You should probably start searching for feats gildart has that erza doesnt in this arc
OK??? its just means that erza is just plain weaker than ajeel. so her not using her 'eyes'' was poor excuse u made up to to try to wank her.

except that i could use that logic and say when she used age seal didnt work on END and that same end fought gray and erza so are u saying that gray and erza MP>dimaria??? if that case laxus>>>dimaria. lacade magic worked on irene does that mean he can now beat her?

i dont believe in hype 100% either but i believe if its make sense or if its consistent. what are august acno and zeref top tier attack?? then because i could say power scaling wise any1 from erza and higher can perform that feat. (laxus and gildartz included) just because laxus didnt do doesnt he cant i could argue that for zeref too. sometimes its common sense.

ok both got shit stomp later thats the point. ''able to go toe to toe" for a short while doesnt mean she is equal.

hard to believe base natsu lucy and juvia got out insta freeze winter

lol they are all equal. that means base natsu can 2 shot all of them. and laxus can causal nuke all of them according to ur logic :cookiehand

we saw a panel when she click her teeth the same time laxus and wahl were fighting.http://www.mangatown.com/manga/fairy_tail/v38/c472/14.html

erza busted a meteor. gildartz use crash magic to destroy it laxus use a raging bolt to destroy it. if no human can destroy it than august nor zeref cant destroy it (come on now u got to stay with ur logic man) oh btw the way i could argue i say that laxus isnt human because wahl said so http://www.mangatown.com/manga/fairy_tail/v38/c472/8.html :derp

uh yes he did he laughed because he said that lighting wouldnt do shit to him once laxus us RL he got oneshotted. except that laxus was till able to kick him around before using RL .

i guess gray and erza are also anco tier too because END couldnt beat gray and was stop by erza.

uh ur logic doesnt work again i could that both of those mages who are equivalent to erza lvl wouldnt beat jura because mira was around erza lvl at that time and both were said to lose to jura who laxus beat so by ur logic (ur logic laxus>erza and mira)

i told u that erza couldnt beat irene nor ajeel by herself that the main problem that ur having. and irene in fact kill herself. i told u the reason why he struggle but u keep ignoring that.

did she have MBP in her?? was her organs getting eating away??? erza has high endurance so her receiving injuries during battles=/= MBP every1 are not 100% when fighting battles but not every1 are affected by MBP

btw erza had time to rest twice in this arc

No it means that either some mages cant handle different magic or aconologia is plain weak. Cant even handle irene universe one

Erza didnt take out partial END.
END is not even supposed to have magic power. So no.
Dimeria is around serena no matter how you put it. Partial end shat on dimeria. He is gonna shit on serena as well

No it means lacarde can fight above his body weight like ajeel did against erza.

Why does your power scaling take someone weaker like lucy and gives her stronger people feats. Like lucy can also kill wahl.
All
Laxus did is beat wahl with ass pull
Just like how erza did with minerva

If gmg erza isnt near gmg jura. Than this laxus isnt fighting nor overpowering dues sema from his feats.

O wahl and laxus were fightung in time seal were they? Interestingly enough even kagura was moving as shown some pages later from your own link. I wonder what that means:confused

How are they both equivalent to erza level even though erza essentially one shot them. But laxus is far above wahl lol.
Gmg Mira was gmg erza level :epicfacepalm
Might as well had said gmg lucy was gmg laxus level

He struggled because wahl managed to get some free hits on him. Just like erza struggled. Because of sneak attack or marin.

Yes. And MBP is least nerf you can make anyone. Just ask levy. She seems to handle mbp fine.

Erza has much less rest than laxus

If gildart only needs his august feats then use only erza vs irene. And tell me how is gildart even above erza. Since both technically have feats around each other

Last edited:

Seven777

Reaction score
Country
Australia
How am i supposed to keep it short and answer all your points :|

Depends. I normally rank gildart destroying black hole of bluenote above lucy fire kick and all other grimour finisher moves.
Gildart crashing black hole >>> lucy fire kick
Same now
Erza dues sema slash >>> red lightening.

If pis kept laxus from red lightening from the start. Pis also saved ajeel the same way. Only reason why erza didnt use dues sema destroying slash from get go.

And ajeel only managed to hurt erza with marin help or sneak attack. But that is irrelevant to you. Because if you cant deal with sneak attack or weird magic you are weak as hell. Like aconologia was sooo weak. He couldnt even handle universe one. What a fodder
MBP only allowed wahl some free hits. Same situation happened with erza

Erza struggled with soldiers because she was weakened from her fight before just like laxus. Only laxus couldnt even get up and fight. Gravity. Get it. He can't stand

Then why did you say gmg dragon are slower than sting

No. One shot hyped wasnt backed. It was just like erza one shotting minerva. I dont see you saying erza was jura tier in gmg because if that.
You know how many people erza technically one shot. Aria, Ikagura, midnight, kagura and minerva. And i know you didnt even think erza was much above natsu at the time while laxus couldnt even one shot ff gajeel. The hypocrisy you have to show to put laxus up :-_-

No its the same. August can be defeated by others and dues sema can be stop by human . But not someone who only fought a mid tier springgan and winning with an ass pull

Still cant even say that since erza one shot minerva and also pretty much one shot kagura without her second origin that she should be near jura. :rolleyes: but now laxus ass pulled his way to win. We have to just agree that he is tiers above wahl. Lol

So you think
lucy fire kick > gildart crash which destroyed bluenote black hole :teehee

Dodging irene nuke is wendy tier lol. I bet you also think dodging gmg jura hits were gmg wendy feat:teehee
Also keep in mind erza kinda blitzed ajeel (in no special speed armor). Like meteor august kinda blitz cana. But i know how you will rank them in speed. :eyeroll
Of course laxus needed lb to do any blitzing against wahl
Over all power not being able to one shot anyone without an ass pull <<< destroying a top tier springgan top tier move
Ha, true, true. Feel free to ignore a few though.

Funny, i seem to recall you saying Azuma's Terra Clamore>>Black Hole, and you're talking to me about Mid tier vs Top tiers? Good one.
Not killing Wahl off the bat wasnt PiS, it was smart. Laxus needed him to get cured. Not setting up some runes was PiS, maybe.
Azir hit Erza before Marin blocked Requip, its just that thanks to him Erza took longer to get out of it. No sneak attack happened.
MBPs were killing Laxus, giving Wahl free hits and were the reason Laxus had to draw runes instead of oneshot Wahl.
Ha, Gravity, i get it. I remember when Gravity had Erza needing Natsu to save her from crashing to the ground from just one little battle with Azir. And i remember when Gravity made Gray have to carry Erza to the battlefield, while Laxus had to walk there himself. Good old Gravity.
Because GMG Dragons are slower than Sting, despite being leagues above him(Sting couldnt even damage the chump).
Erza didnt oneshot Minerva, Kagura, or Midnight. Aria/Ikaruga sure, but Gray oneshotted both their comrades too, so yeah, not THAT far above Natsu.
Wendy reacted to, moved in front of and protected Erza from Eileen's attacks, she do anything like that to Jura?
Of course, Laxus is just average speed without LB. Erza blitzed Azir, August blitzed Gildarts and Kana at the same time. Gildarts alone>>Azir

LaGOAT

Reaction score
Country
United States
\
No it means that either some mages cant handle different magic or aconologia is plain weak. Cant even handle irene universe one

Erza didnt take out partial END.
END is not even supposed to have magic power. So no.
Dimeria is around serena no matter how you put it. Partial end shat on dimeria. He is gonna shit on serena as well

No it means lacarde can fight above his body weight like ajeel did against erza.

Why does your power scaling take someone weaker like lucy and gives her stronger people feats. Like lucy can also kill wahl.
All
Laxus did is beat wahl with ass pull
Just like how erza did with minerva

If gmg erza isnt near gmg jura. Than this laxus isnt fighting nor overpowering dues sema from his feats.

O wahl and laxus were fightung in time seal were they? Interestingly enough even kagura was moving as shown some pages later from your own link. I wonder what that means:confused

How are they both equivalent to erza level even though erza essentially one shot them. But laxus is far above wahl lol.
Gmg Mira was gmg erza level :epicfacepalm
Might as well had said gmg lucy was gmg laxus level

He struggled because wahl managed to get some free hits on him. Just like erza struggled. Because of sneak attack or marin.

Yes. And MBP is least nerf you can make anyone. Just ask levy. She seems to handle mbp fine.

Erza has much less rest than laxus

If gildart only needs his august feats then use only erza vs irene. And tell me how is gildart even above erza. Since both technically have feats around each other
OH is that so? so i could say that with every1 that has taken a L in the series. lol so irene>anco now because she used universe one on him :eyeroll okk... i guess acno was serious :cookiehand might as well say that irene is the strongest character in the series.

so? she was casually stop a very serious END that was try to beat/kill gray.
END was suppose not to have MP but lacade does so.. the only one to be confirm was bloodman.
hahahha she is? that means she equal is also to nienhart too who natsu two shotted/jellal oneshotted no matter how u put it. it means that him jellal laxus no diff all the spriggan that are on his lvl butya forgot erza couldnt beat a spriggan by himself so natsu/END laxus and jellal>>>>>>>>>>>>>erza man this is too easy to use ur logic against u ;)

huh??? ok does that mean that he can beat irene is the question?? ajeel vs erza is irrelevent because ajeel>erza

did i say lucy>invel? i said that lucy was able to get out of instafreeze that doesnt translate to her beating invel lol ur funny for that man. that means any1 from her lvl and higher can perform that feat (including erza herself)

just like how broken bones erza isnt an asspull? call RL an asspull all u want but erza is master of pulling those in every fight :derp
gmg erza is below jura. laxus wasnt below wahl bad analogy once again. i guess GMG wendy>gmg erza because she fought a dragon.

yes gmg mira was around erza level. i didnt say that erza=mira. nope again with the bad logic lucy wasnt even close to laxus lvl :invalid

laxus struggle and got a W by himself while erza got help still struggle and got A W. sneak attack when?? marin then was over once lucy took him down.

yes i guess dimaria TS only works on lower tier like wendy. cause it didnt affected them. but somehow work on brandish but like u said brandish=dimaria :cookiehand

yes because she ate the MBP like laxus did :invalid.

lol how erza rested twice in the arc had 2 days to rest laxus had 1.

excpet gildartz did this to august http://www.mangareader.net/fairy-tail/522/9 and this http://www.mangareader.net/fairy-tail/522/10 gildartz manage to get a hit on his own despite beaing weaker than august all erza could do is hold her own couldnt get a hit on irene until wendy came along to do it gildartz>erza those are facts

i guess GMG mira and Wendy>> GMG erza because they both fought a stronger opponent than erza right? i guess tenrou makarov>>>>hades because he fought acno too:whistle i can use ur logic all day against u bro keep it going.

i know u believe that zeref>irene but look what zeref said http://www.mangareader.net/fairy-tail/521/18 that was his portrayal>>erza who fought irene

Last edited: