Re: Am I allowed to do this? XD
No, just to you. Go partake in MR now, pantie pooper.
No, just to you. Go partake in MR now, pantie pooper.




I think Charlie has this under controlWoooow, Blai's so protective of Naom.![]()


I know.Hi there, Naomi! How are you doing? It seems like you received some "attacks" here? :O





)

) in the next MR game, will u accept?
In real life right now, I am trying to go to sleep.hum i never posted here?
heyaNaomi, lady gaga wassup?
-what are u doing in real life? study?
-what is ur worst habit? ( don' t hide)
-what' s ur best quality? (don' t lie
-ur favorite animal's meat?
-if i ask you to do a contract with me () in the next MR game, will u accept?
![]()
Studying is a no for me, because I took this summer semester off! c:
None, I'm a vegetarian. 

