Always.

Status
Not open for further replies.

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Am I allowed to do this? XD

No, just to you. Go partake in MR now, pantie pooper.
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Am I allowed to do this? XD

XD
Sorry I trolled you last night, M3J.
It was just so fun. D:
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Am I allowed to do this? XD

Hi there, Naomi! How are you doing? It seems like you received some "attacks" here? :O
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Am I allowed to do this? XD

When did you troll me? I just remember you and the others bring lame losers. :derp
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Am I allowed to do this? XD

Don't you dare touch my GC mod. :notrust
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Am I allowed to do this? XD

Or wut? Gonna cry me a river? :ohaielmo
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Am I allowed to do this? XD

Or I'll make sure your ass is so far up your throat people won't know if you're shitting or puking.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Am I allowed to do this? XD

You won't do it, you're too scared to mess up your hair. Feminine swede.
 

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
2,353
Reaction score
2,443
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Re: Am I allowed to do this? XD

Woooow, Blai's so protective of Naom. :o
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Am I allowed to do this? XD

Awww you feel left out?
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Am I allowed to do this? XD

Hi there, Naomi! How are you doing? It seems like you received some "attacks" here? :O
I know.
But apparently I have some kick ass protection! c:

It's going to be world war three up in here. Whose side are you on, Phio-chan?
Or are you a spy?
o_O
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Am I allowed to do this? XD

She's on whatever side I'm on, and I have yet to be bribed convinced by either :3c
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Am I allowed to do this? XD

Dude, goldb, you know that if you wanna "get some" with the Swedish chicks you're on my side.

There, bribed :cheez
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Am I allowed to do this? XD

Anyone with a better offer? anyone? going, going, gone! we're siding with Blai-kun :hi5
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Am I allowed to do this? XD

hum i never posted here? :worrybunny
heya Naomi, lady gaga wassup? ;)
-what are u doing in real life? study?
-what is ur worst habit? ( don' t hide :aki )
-what' s ur best quality? (don' t lie :poke
-ur favorite animal's meat? :ramen
-if i ask you to do a contract with me (:hurr) in the next MR game, will u accept?
:woo
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Am I allowed to do this? XD

hum i never posted here? :worrybunny
heya Naomi, lady gaga wassup? ;)
-what are u doing in real life? study?
-what is ur worst habit? ( don' t hide :aki )
-what' s ur best quality? (don' t lie :poke
-ur favorite animal's meat? :ramen
-if i ask you to do a contract with me (:hurr) in the next MR game, will u accept?
:woo
In real life right now, I am trying to go to sleep. :-_- Studying is a no for me, because I took this summer semester off! c:

My worst habit is most likely procrastination... Or maybe ignoring my obligations altogether.

My best quality would probably be... Ummmm... Yikes, I have no idea. Well, I'd like to think I'm reasonably open-minded.

My favortie animal's meat? :s None, I'm a vegetarian. :D

A contract? Well, sir, that's confidential.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Am I allowed to do this? XD

Let's be a procrastinating duo! You procrastinate on modding, I procrastinate on trolling! :cheez
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Am I allowed to do this? XD

She's a GC prodigy, she'll never procrastinate on modding. Or else, it'll be the last thing she's ever procrastinated :notrust
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Am I allowed to do this? XD

When dealing with FF, one can't help but procrastinate to avoid having to read the debauchery.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top