Always.

Status
Not open for further replies.

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Re: Am I allowed to do this? XD

A lot? Like? :o At least you might find a better job.

And eww, Lady Gaga. BAD TASTE, REDNECKESS, BAD TASTE! :yelling
You noticed that not only naomi has LG set? It's the whole MR community :scry
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Am I allowed to do this? XD

What the hell kind of bet did you lose?
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Re: Am I allowed to do this? XD

What the hell kind of bet did you lose?
Not bet :eek

Minority Rule. The game where you have to guess Yes or No. When was the last time you visited Fun Forum, milly?
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Am I allowed to do this? XD

The whole thing? Years ago. People say I'm not one of them, soooo.
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Re: Am I allowed to do this? XD

The whole thing? Years ago. People say I'm not one of them, soooo.
Now, that you mention it, i haven't seen you spam in the LPTPW thread. You should make a comeback, tho :thumbs
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Am I allowed to do this? XD

I used to.

Damn thing tends to move too fast so I gave up. :(
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Re: Am I allowed to do this? XD

How is that bad? The faster the thread moves, the bigger are your chances to get 1500th post. This logic works of course only for those people who don't manage to get this post :scry

That aside, there are some funny posts from times to times :derp
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Am I allowed to do this? XD

I don't post there to win, just to spam D:
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Re: Am I allowed to do this? XD

I don't post there to win, just to spam D:
When was the last time you posted there? Before i joined MH? :D
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Am I allowed to do this? XD

I think so. :| Still scary.
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Am I allowed to do this? XD

I do like some of Lady Gaga's songs, but I'm not such a fan that I would make a set dedicated for her. :sweat
It was my first time ever playing Minority Rule and I lost the first round, but it's actually really fun! I'm sad that the new round can't start until this punishment is over though. I guess it could be worse. And I kind of enjoy my sig right now seeing as I didn't even have one before. XDDD

I think it would be fun if you played too, M3J. But I would totally understand if you don't want to put your set into some sadistic winner's hands. Hahaha! Evil is just so fitting as a name for our tyrant winner this round.


And word on the street is that you're going on a hiatus, Alpha? Is that true?
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Re: Am I allowed to do this? XD

And word on the street is that you're going on a hiatus, Alpha? Is that true?
Are you gonna miss me? :worrybunny

Well, not that i don't know the answer already, but, yeah, RL is calling for it's superhero once again. I mean it already did that twice. For 2 and 4 weeks respectively :amuse

I can already see jorp spamming my thread, saying the Bakuman section is not the same without me :fail

Oh, yeah gotta do a good bye post as well :faint
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Am I allowed to do this? XD

UR too dramatic...
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Am I allowed to do this? XD

I'll miss you day and night with every fiber of my being! :faint

Well if it's important, of course we get it. XD I hope it's not anything bad though? And then Jorped won't be the only one spamming your thread. Mwahaha!

And are you going to leave your avatar and signature the way it is? Evil would be so happy I'm sure. Lady Gaga will be the way everyone remembers you. :derp

---------- Post added at 10:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 AM ----------

A lot? Like?
Declared my major as chemistry :D
Transferring to university
Getting a new job (hopefully) :s
My dad's getting remarried
And I'm getting a new car soon - which means I really need that job >.<

It probably doesn't seem like very much, but I'm pretty nervous about it. :sweat
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Am I allowed to do this? XD

Congrats on new car, dad getting married (?), transferring to new university, and knowing what your major is! \o/

Chemistry sounds complicated though, and here's hoping you get a good car and a non-bitchy stepmom. \o/

I love my set too much to risk it being changed. T_T
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Am I allowed to do this? XD

I love my set too much to risk it being changed. T_T
That's a nice everythingset you got there :3c It'd be a shame if something were to happen to it :creeper (joke for those that play Minecraft)
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Am I allowed to do this? XD

Wut, Gary? WUT? Unsay that now! :yelling
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Am I allowed to do this? XD

It's too late. The damage has been done. Now the only way to settle this is to compete in a nice wholesome round of MR :derp
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Am I allowed to do this? XD

She's talking to you, Gary.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Am I allowed to do this? XD

Mmmm...I think both of us
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top