Always.

Status
Not open for further replies.

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Am I allowed to do this? XD

People that didn't want anything bad to happen to animals, like seeing them be killed even for food and stuff.



<_<






You're a pedobear. :oh
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Am I allowed to do this? XD

People that didn't want anything bad to happen to animals, like seeing them be killed even for food and stuff.
Most vegans share those views, but those are animal activists and PETA for example. Vegans eat no food or drink from animals and in some cases use no products made from animals including clothes and shoes.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Am I allowed to do this? XD

Yeah, I just remembered or learned that definition. I never knew there was such extremist animal lover. :\
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Am I allowed to do this? XD

What did you think vegan meant then?...
Very
Entertaining
Goblins
At
Nine
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Am I allowed to do this? XD

I thought Goblins didn't eat after 9pm? or am I confusing with some other cool creatures :headscratch :3c
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Am I allowed to do this? XD

Hello newbie Mod!

I am Ghostexiled... but you can call me yours! :)

Seriously though... welcome and I hope you read Fairy Tail or I may have to cry! :(

Make sure to be a fan of my art page on facebook!
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Am I allowed to do this? XD

I see you guys have been actively trolling my thread while I was away. :derp
I don't know how I could ever repay all of you.

And hello, ghostexiled! I think I've seen you around a few times, but I'm flattered you would come to my thread. :amuse
Please don't cry, but I've never read Fairy Tale all the way through, although I have read through some of the chapters before.

I am so excited to be back and will post a couple of pictures to celebrate. I'll probably post about it in here if I ever feel like typing something out. Haha.

I MISSED ALL OF YOUR FACES DEARLY, LOVELIES.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Am I allowed to do this? XD

Welcome back! Want walnuts?
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Am I allowed to do this? XD

I don't know how to answer that.
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Am I allowed to do this? XD

Yeah I am a pretty big deal around here... just can't seem move past green! :p

You can call me Ghost or what most people call me Ghostie... no matter!

So to fill in the missing pieces... I am a washed out artist that is going back to school for a PhD in Psychology.

Want to know more... come over and visit my thread! :grin
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Am I allowed to do this? XD

Did anyone every tell you that you make a smexy Harry Potter?

They have!?

uh... nevermind then. :oh

lets be FB buddies! You can ask Milly and Drmke... I am a pretty sweet FB buddy! :D

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/jhpinnell
 
Last edited:

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Am I allowed to do this? XD

It is not a trap, peabrains. D:

Also, let's be Facebook buddies too! \o/
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Am I allowed to do this? XD

It was totally a trap!

And I don't use facebook. u.u
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Am I allowed to do this? XD

Nuh uh, Admiral Ackbar!

And fa- oh, that's not really fail. <__________<

Stupid FaceBook.

Twitter? D:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top