Always.

Status
Not open for further replies.

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: I Solemnly Swear That I'm Up To No Good

I love how awesome McGonagall was portrayed in the last film! :3
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: I Solemnly Swear That I'm Up To No Good

:lmao I thought Naomi baked those cupcakes?

It'd be hilarious if she couldn't cook but can make snacks....:XD
 

RaveDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2,120
Reaction score
463
Gender
Female
Country
Malta
Re: I Solemnly Swear That I'm Up To No Good

It was alright. I'd probably give it a 7/10. I'm glad I stuck with it though, because the ending really saved it for me. I'd say give it a shot if you have time for it.
the beginning i remember was nice but i heard lots of cool characters die, still I will read/watch it ^^
It's fun tingling xi0's insides, isn't it?
Like the emperor said...in the emperors new groove aha aha...aha aha aha :derp
I hate it too. :(




They're playing with fire sparkles! :derp
:derp
I finally watched the movie gotta say Snape is the star in this,
his flashback was the best and my fav scene almost brought tears to me eyes was when he summoned the doe patronus
:wtf
Why aren't all the guys standing around help and fire some sparklers??
It be scary fire in the eyes of MInerva Mcgonagall :gwah
she was epic i loved her when she summoned the armor dudes and she was like xD i always wanted to use this spell!!! :derp
xD xiO that smiley me likey, my childhood watching fresh prince of bel air ><

xi0, I want you ban this gal....NAO
:blink I'm sorry? i think? xD foegiveness?
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: I Solemnly Swear That I'm Up To No Good

Forgiven...forgiveness hug :hurr?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,234
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: I Solemnly Swear That I'm Up To No Good

Forgiven...forgiveness hug :hurr?
Pedo..........trolololo :carlton

---------- Post added at 05:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:06 PM ----------

xD xiO that smiley me likey, my childhood watching fresh prince of bel air ><
On reruns....you were 1 year old when the last season aired :oh
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: I Solemnly Swear That I'm Up To No Good

Awww you think I'm a nice guy? :zomg How wrong you are!! :kukuku

Nah, I'm kidding I have my moments
I wouldn't doubt that you have an evil side. :3c
Don't we all? Some stronger than others though.
What's the most evil thing you've ever done?

They're playing with fire sparkles! :derp
I want to play with them too. This reminds me of a time when I went to a 4th of July party, and the guys were shooting roman candles at one another. :fail

Why aren't all the guys standing around help and fire some sparklers??
I guess it was like a respect thing. She was usurping Snape's position as Headmaster, and wanted to win it fair and square. Also, what M3J said.

As far as an ego thing...I'm realistic, no one with a giant ego admits to having one. I don't think I do, but if I do I'd be willing to admit it.
I wouldn't say that I get a huge-out-of-control-ego vibe from you. You seem like a pretty balanced guy so far, xi0 :thumbs

Retailers bugging the hell out of you? That's probably because you look like an easy mark. I just look at them and snarl and that's the end of it :hip
Once, I was at American Eagle and literally three associates came up to me and asked "what're you looking for, do you need help today?" within a span of five minutes. This is basically their way of saying "I'm watching you..." So by the fourth worker, I said "No, but you heard that girl over there just ask me the same thing. You're all very annoying, so no, I'm no longer looking for anything." Then I left. :oh She looked so offended, but she must've known it was true. They drive me insane. I guess I don't look like an easy target, I just look like a thief. :fail I don't know which is worse.

I'm never anti-social, except when I am :derp
Well said. And you always want to be social with me.

Those weren't my words sweetling :neutral
I can feel it in your aura.

Okay, I like you now Naomi. You have chosen the correct path...his ego is...he is like a...nvm. He'd probably ban me for saying all those things.
You didn't like me before? :scry

I'm dreadful at cooking. I can makes the best chocolate chip cookies on the planet (not exaggerating), but that's the only talent I was ever given regarding the kitchen.

I love how awesome McGonagall was portrayed in the last film! :3
BAMF.

:lmao I thought Naomi baked those cupcakes?

It'd be hilarious if she couldn't cook but can make snacks....:XD
Yes, I baked the cupcakes. >_>; ....But no, I can't really cook. I can do that basic easy stuff.

the beginning i remember was nice but i heard lots of cool characters die, still I will read/watch it ^^
There are many deaths. My favorite character died, but that's alright. Death happens, so I think it's only natural that it should occur in fictional settings as well. This is one of the many reasons that I hated Twilight.

:derp
I finally watched the movie gotta say Snape is the star in this,
his flashback was the best and my fav scene almost brought tears to me eyes was when he summoned the doe patronus
:wtf

It be scary fire in the eyes of MInerva Mcgonagall :gwah
she was epic i loved her when she summoned the armor dudes and she was like xD i always wanted to use this spell!!! :derp
Wasn't it great?? I have to say, I really loved this movie. Snape did steal the show, that's for sure. I thought they organized his entire vindication very well. I definitely cried a bit. :x

Yes, Minerva was awesome as well! She was great in the book, and just the same in the movies.



______________________________________________________________________________



I met with my adviser and signed up for classes today. So far, I'm enrolled for calculus 2, calculus-based physics, and organic chemistry/lab. Wish me luck and hope I don't die? :D Especially since I haven't been to any classes this entire summer! I hope my brain hasn't melted completely in this lazy heat.

It was also pretty discouraging when my adviser said "You're sure you want to do a bachelor's in science for chemistry? That's probably the hardest degree here. :notrust Of course I choose the hardest thing.

I hope that I can do it though, because there is nothing else I want more than chemistry right now. I'm so excited to be starting at a university, I love the atmosphere there... Although I'm totally going to get lost every day. It's huge.
 
Last edited:

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,234
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: I Solemnly Swear That I'm Up To No Good

I wouldn't say that I get a huge-out-of-control-ego vibe from you. You seem like a pretty balanced guy so far, xi0 :thumbs
Ah...well I like to think I'm even-keeled ...but balanced=boring :3c

Once, I was at American Eagle and literally three associates came up to me and asked "what're you looking for, do you need help today?" within a span of five minutes. This is basically their way of saying "I'm watching you..." So by the fourth worker, I said "No, but you heard that girl over there just ask me the same thing. You're all very annoying, so no, I'm no longer looking for anything." Then I left. :oh She looked so offended, but she must've known it was true. They drive me insane. I guess I don't look like an easy target, I just look like a thief. :fail I don't know which is worse.
That's so badass...I would have been like BAMF. They usually get bubbleheaded dummies working at stores like that anyways right? Serves them right

Thief? You weren't wearing a catsuit were you? :derp

Well said. And you always want to be social with me.
:shifty Does want really factor into it? Or is it more of a compulsion?...hmmm :3c

Thought being social on the interwebz isn't the same.

I can feel it in your aura.
You can feel it in my aura that I'm tingling....Are you a wizard? :gwah

You didn't like me before? :scry
Of course not, because I'm spending time talking to you instead of him :cookiehand

I met with my adviser and signed up for classes today. So far, I'm enrolled for calculus 2, calculus-based physics, and organic chemistry/lab. Wish me luck and hope I don't die? :D Especially since I haven't been to any classes this entire summer! I hope my brain hasn't melted completely in this lazy heat.

It was also pretty discouraging when my adviser said "You're sure you want to do a bachelor's in science for chemistry? That's probably the hardest degree here. :notrust Of course I choose the hardest thing.

I hope that I can do it though, because there is nothing else I want more than chemistry right now. I'm so excited to be starting at a university, I love the atmosphere there... Although I'm totally going to get lost every day. It's huge.
Good luck with that. So you took a year off before going to University or? Remember that Failure is always the best way to learn~ :derp
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,293
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: I Solemnly Swear That I'm Up To No Good

McGonagall was always cool, but Snape finally earned my respect when I read what he did. Otherwise I loathed him more than he hated James Potter. cwutisaidthar? :hee
 

RaveDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2,120
Reaction score
463
Gender
Female
Country
Malta
Re: I Solemnly Swear That I'm Up To No Good

Forgiven...forgiveness hug :hurr?
Okay *hug* :hurr

Pedo..........trolololo :carlton

---------- Post added at 05:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:06 PM ----------



On reruns....you were 1 year old when the last season aired :oh
:blink okey dokey...

well you know italians :XD they sure love thier reruns and thank em for that!
Yes, I baked the cupcakes. >_>; ....But no, I can't really cook. I can do that basic easy stuff.



There are many deaths. My favorite character died, but that's alright. Death happens, so I think it's only natural that it should occur in fictional settings as well. This is one of the many reasons that I hated Twilight.



Wasn't it great?? I have to say, I really loved this movie. Snape did steal the show, that's for sure. I thought they organized his entire vindication very well. I definitely cried a bit. :x

Yes, Minerva was awesome as well! She was great in the book, and just the same in the movies.



______________________________________________________________________________



I met with my adviser and signed up for classes today. So far, I'm enrolled for calculus 2, calculus-based physics, and organic chemistry/lab. Wish me luck and hope I don't die? :D Especially since I haven't been to any classes this entire summer! I hope my brain hasn't melted completely in this lazy heat.

It was also pretty discouraging when my adviser said "You're sure you want to do a bachelor's in science for chemistry? That's probably the hardest degree here. :notrust Of course I choose the hardest thing.

I hope that I can do it though, because there is nothing else I want more than chemistry right now. I'm so excited to be starting at a university, I love the atmosphere there... Although I'm totally going to get lost every day. It's huge.
If it makes you fel better 4 out of 10 times what i cook burns :s or comes out different from the recipe i chose and followed step byt step :facepalm

Death if done correctly and in a needed way are good, if it just done for sadness then D= totally depends on the story and setting ^^


Oh goodness good luck :XD I'll have to be takin somethin like that when my time comes if i get my exams right and its not easy :s but you'll manage with some work and confidence :)
McGonagall was always cool, but Snape finally earned my respect when I read what he did. Otherwise I loathed him more than he hated James Potter. cwutisaidthar? :hee
MCGONAGALL AND SNAPE FTAWE!!!
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: I Solemnly Swear That I'm Up To No Good

I wouldn't doubt that you have an evil side. :3c
Don't we all? Some stronger than others though.
What's the most evil thing you've ever done?
.
Well I dunno if it's the most evil but when we were about 7-8 I was one day reading a book in the living room and my twin kept pestering me about something that I now can't remember. He went on and on and on, eventually I got frustrated and picked a toy gun( I think it was some sort of AK or something) and smacked him on the leg with it, and nearly broke his leg. He couldn't walk properly for a while. :sweatdrop
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: I Solemnly Swear That I'm Up To No Good

Since this is the unofficial HP fangasm thread. Here something I found that was cool:


 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: I Solemnly Swear That I'm Up To No Good

I WANT A HARRY POTTER MANGA & ANIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: I Solemnly Swear That I'm Up To No Good

Yeah that pic has actually made me want one!! :zomg The magical spells would look so good; knowing Japan the idea is most probably in the pipeworks! :)
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: I Solemnly Swear That I'm Up To No Good

Oh man that looks so damn awesome

Also there were some Characters I couldn't recognise...1. Silver haired people, and 2. the 2 blond girls (I recognised Hermione at the bottom)

:lmao at the Twincest between Fred and George in the middle :XD At least I think that's what it is...
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,293
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: I Solemnly Swear That I'm Up To No Good

NO YAOI DAMMIT! :yelling
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: I Solemnly Swear That I'm Up To No Good

Upper blonde = Fleur
Lower blonde = Luna

Silver haired to the left is Oliviander then eh?

The upper silver haired people are the Malfoys
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,234
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: I Solemnly Swear That I'm Up To No Good


The album reached #2 on the Billboard 200....really surprising....I almost can't be a fan anymore :hip
 
Last edited by a moderator:

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: I Solemnly Swear That I'm Up To No Good

:lmao Well, i think Fred and George really remind me of the twins in ouran.

And thanks Blai I wasn't thinking about who the girls were standing next to; they all looked the same to me.

As for that song xi0 You only support unknown artists and ditch them when they go mainstream? :XD
 

RaveDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2,120
Reaction score
463
Gender
Female
Country
Malta
Re: I Solemnly Swear That I'm Up To No Good

I <3 that picture and want an anime now (and/or manga) preferably both, whoever drew that is a genius and really good!

Well, i think Fred and George really remind me of the twins in ouran.
You read me mind :XD its not a safe place get out quick :yelling
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top