Re: Ask Me No Questions, And I Shall Tell You No Lies
Of course not! She was only threatening me... And most of it was behind my back, mind you. She only said that to me when I confronted her about it and set her straight. I didn't do anything to the girl directly, it was something I said to her friend, which was probably way over-dramatized. Basically, I said "No, I don't want to be friends with you any longer and I would prefer that you didn't ride in our limo to prom. My aim isn't to hurt you feelings, but that is honestly the way I feel." Apparently she cried a lot and went running to the girl who started saying "I'm gonna kick her ass!" and things like that. The girl I was honest with asked me a simple question, and I answered. If she didn't want to hear the truth, she should have never begged the question in the first place.

Drama~ Did you break the news to the girl prom night? You aren't that cold right? Well if she really didn't ride in your limo to prom I suppose no one else disagreed right? Sounds like it was harsh, but fair.
Drunk people are a whole other story. They can't control their actions, and won't listen to reason no matter how hard you try....Then again, I've met a few sober people like that before.

Sounds like you handled it as best you could. :/ Better than ignoring it, in my opinion. Bet he woke up the next morning with more than a hangover headache!
The best thing to do would have been to just leave, but I was seeing red. I'm a mellow guy, I don't like conflict. This is how most sane males act...if a confrontation is brewing, deep down inside they're begging for people to step in and diffuse it...hence the whole "Hold me back!" joke

It really is true though. Girls are a different story...I've seen chunks of hair ripped from scalps and claw marks on faces...when girls fight, shit gets REAL, really quick.
Who knows? After I wiped his blood off my face, I just left the place. I didn't want the authorities snooping around. Fuck the law, I was in the right, but I wasn't going to leave it up to chance.
Ohhh, I see. Yes, the 45 minute drive is going to be awful, but my mom made it for three years, so I think I can try it too. The traffic on the way home won't be as bad I hope. And since my sister is going to the same school and is about halfway closer, I'll probably pick her up on the way or
maybe stay the night from time to time... If her husband's not there.
It was just a small scholarship is all. It paid for my tuition at the community college for one year, which was all I needed.

Only problem was, my books were more expensive than my tuition for the first semester...
Ah, your Mom went to the same school? That's cool, so it's not really unfamiliar or anything then? Your older sister is married? How old is she?

I take it you got issues with her partner
That's usually how it shakes out, books are hella expensive.
I think I'm a bit like the 'forgotten one', like the middle children usually are in a three-person dynamic. Don't get me wrong though, I don't mind a single bit. Being the forgotten one rocks. I don't think I'm as smart or talented as my older sister, but that balances out a bit since she was the guinea pig child... I guess you were too, huh? Is it a lot of pressure being the oldest? My older sister seems obsessed with being a role model and hiding whenever she does something bad. I'm like the cool older sister who takes my younger sister to parties and shit. XDDD; The youngest I would never do that with though! Maybe when she turns 30. xP
Well it makes more sense to me now that there's only three of you under one roof. The oldest is married away and off somewhere. Then you have the other two, which I'm assuming the youngest is the kid-sister type?
I was a the guinea pig child to a certain point, but once you get past a certain age, you're kind of equals. He just turned 21 so we're both technically fully-fledged adults. I suppose he got away with more, and things were less strict for him, but we were never shitkickers in the first place, so there wasn't a reason to lock us up in our rooms and have unreasonable curfews. We're male too...in general parents are more protective of daughters than sons.
We can be those best friends that never admit their creepy, undying love for each other and torture each other with our unvoiced feelings. It'll be great fun! 8D
I know, I've only talked to him about two or three times on IRC, but it was a pre-arranged marriage. M3J was sick of getting paired with me, so he forced me on Zat or something like that.

Zat's a cool guy though, I'm not complaining.

That sounds delightfully angsty. Things will be unvoiced, but some things will be understood right?

It sounds tortuous
Ah, now I think I can recall Milly trying to deflect with Zat. It makes sense though.
c_k knows I exist?
Of course she does. She's omniscient. That's why she's always bugging everyone to get on IRC so there are more voices around to drown out the ones in her head

j/k
kdowns, Zatono, xi0, and apparently c_k now?
Wait, when was I paired with you?...

Not that I'm complaining, but...............oh you mean thorn
Is she? would I like the taste of her? cos you know chocolate brothers like tasty stuff
I'm rooting for xi0 and naomi cos he's been giving your thread a lot of attention
Sai eats her all the time, you're better off asking him Bob
Mmmkay...I guess it wasn't just thorn then
