HP > Twilight
Never read King's work, but King > Meyer
NAOM, YOUR GENDER IS THE REASON WHY TWILIGHT IS AS POPULAR AS IT IS!
Never read King's work, but King > Meyer
NAOM, YOUR GENDER IS THE REASON WHY TWILIGHT IS AS POPULAR AS IT IS!


I think you guys would actually like the shirt I got better.It's open back and I just learned how to make my bra so that you can't see it. It's magic, and I will never tell you the secret of how I do it!
![]()
...
Yep, all of them were chicks of only few days old. I hand fed them. MalfoysYou really had all those kinds of birds?Peacocks in the yard?
You're just like the Malfoys!

*strokes Gary's sideburns*
Who told you?!![]()

I could never...I didn't even eat the egg they laid.Yeah, you had a mini-zoo until you ate them all![]()
Several times actually. From a full grown to little ones....you've touched a bear? Are you insane?![]()
I like reading Salem's Lot since that is how I imagine how vampires should act like.Never read King's work, but King > Meyer
...why?.....sickoSeveral times actually. From a full grown to little ones.

What is so sick about it...why?.....sicko![]()
? We have these performers with bear, dog and goat roaming around occasionally. More like a mini-travelling circus. You pay them and they make the bear dance, not as elegant as in my avy
, and do other stuff.Yeah, that's totally what you meantWhat is so sick about it? We have these performers with bear, dog and goat roaming around occasionally. More like a mini-travelling circus. You pay them and they make the bear dance, not as elegant as in my avy
, and do other stuff.

I am lost...

No, it's not that bad.:| Might not be best thing to read in class, huh? For guys anyway. :|
Quite a lotAny gore?
Lol....after so any discussions with thorny, you just can't be not suspicious


Lol....after so any discussions with thorny, you just can't be not suspicious![]()



Heya Naom! Long time no see.