Always.

Status
Not open for further replies.

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
HP > Twilight

Never read King's work, but King > Meyer


NAOM, YOUR GENDER IS THE REASON WHY TWILIGHT IS AS POPULAR AS IT IS! :arf
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
I think you guys would actually like the shirt I got better. :hurr It's open back and I just learned how to make my bra so that you can't see it. It's magic, and I will never tell you the secret of how I do it! :arf
:arf...:faint

You really had all those kinds of birds? :wtf Peacocks in the yard? :arf You're just like the Malfoys!
Yep, all of them were chicks of only few days old. I hand fed them. Malfoys :arf

*strokes Gary's sideburns* :mono

Who told you?!:arf
:toc

---------- Post added at 09:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:27 PM ----------

Yeah, you had a mini-zoo until you ate them all :cookiehand
I could never...I didn't even eat the egg they laid.

...you've touched a bear? Are you insane? :gwah
Several times actually. From a full grown to little ones.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Never read King's work, but King > Meyer
I like reading Salem's Lot since that is how I imagine how vampires should act like.

You should try King's The Dark Tower series (his magnum opus). It's pretty good and makes references to his other works. They are planning to make a movie and a TV series too.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Noted. Wassit about? D: I need a short summation.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
For Salem's Lot or The Dark Tower?
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
The Dark Tower series.

Any erotica?
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Umm... there are sex scenes.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
:| Might not be best thing to read in class, huh? For guys anyway. :|











:|


Any gore?
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
...why?.....sicko :arf
What is so sick about it :arro? We have these performers with bear, dog and goat roaming around occasionally. More like a mini-travelling circus. You pay them and they make the bear dance, not as elegant as in my avy :p, and do other stuff.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
What is so sick about it :arro? We have these performers with bear, dog and goat roaming around occasionally. More like a mini-travelling circus. You pay them and they make the bear dance, not as elegant as in my avy :p, and do other stuff.
Yeah, that's totally what you meant :arf
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Boner in class. D:

Yay, gore ftw!
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki










:arf

:cookiestare
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Err thread?

:XD Heya Naom! Long time no see.

How's the new year been, what are you up to?

Wonder how quickly this will be buried again :XD
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top