She seems to have started avoiding her thread again..
What is this airplane you speak of?DO YOU AIRPLANE ON A HIGHWAY WITH A RANDOM BRA?![]()

He does have a class with me.Wouldn't that just be horrible if he did have a class with you?
And... You'll....protect me?![]()
Quant chem. Now let's hope to the stars that he doesn't have 8 am quant lab. OH GOD HOPE HOPE HOPE. Lab is a lot more intimate than lecture ever is. You're in a closer proximity and work as groups sometimes. I think quant labs look really fucking boring compared to o-chem labs too. So it would just be the cherry on top of the shit pile if he was in my lab as well. Not to mention, this lab meets TWICE a week.

I know, wrong???Yeah, I figured Chemistry would be the funner course of three anyways. I mean potentinally blowing shit up? Who wouldn't be interested in that?
Just make sure you pay attention to where the waste of your experiments goes. (the answer is NOT down the sink)
Never evar put halogenated in the non-halogenated and vise-versa. A girl did that last semester in o-chem 1 lab and I couldn't breathe for thirty minutes and had a horrible headache the rest of the night. Also, they told her she had to leave and couldn't complete the experiment. >_> That shit is serious yo. Oh no, kdowns!I mean what more could they possibly go over in American History that I don't know already? Stupid Texas making Texas Public Universities force us into taking American History... HOW UNAMERICAN OF THEM!
You will love American History. It's fascinating. I took the AP course junior year in high school and it was my favorite class only second to chemistry and art. I had a pretty good teacher, but it was my text book that was the truly amazing thing. It was called "American Pageant" and I think it was the twelfth or thirteenth edition. I read that textbook almost cover to cover. It was the best textbook I've ever had. Loved it. Ohhh, so it's like a show choir! That means you get to dance with pretty girls in flouncy dresses, right?xD Pretty Much, although Our rehersals will happen during the Theater class so that why I also had to take it... Pop Singers is just a Choral group that sings newer songs and is sorta like a show choir... I was told we'd might go to a show choir contest in Dallas![]()

Well I used to anyway.You carry pepper spray? That's a good choice![]()
I don't know where I put it though. I should go buy some more. Especially since I'm walking through dark night South Arlington after classes on Mondays and Wednesdays.... I'm so gonna get shank'd. 
Not a whole lot really, but alcohol is mah best fran sometimes.Watchu know 'bout dat?![]()

Say it ain't so, THORNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOF CARRRRRRRIOOOOOOOOOONNNNYeah, you had a mini-zoo until you ate them all![]()

Say whattttt now?...you've touched a bear? Are you insane?![]()

PfttttBAHAHAHAHH!Now I'll have to comb them again damnit!![]()

And so much more.

And maybe Stephen King really thinks that the books has a deep and interesting explanation about how important it is to have a boyfriend. Why nobody thought about it ?![]()
Not my gender in general, but people with low standards in general.HP > Twilight
Never read King's work, but King > Meyer
NAOM, YOUR GENDER IS THE REASON WHY TWILIGHT IS AS POPULAR AS IT IS!![]()

Um what the hellYep, all of them were chicks of only few days old. I hand fed them. Malfoys![]()
CUTE OVERLOAD.
I knew you would never do that.I could never...I didn't even eat the egg they laid.

Err thread?
Heya Naom! Long time no see.
How's the new year been, what are you up to?
Wonder how quickly this will be buried again![]()

Sorry!

I really have to file my taxes, but I'm being lazy about it. :/


They're supposed to stay on the bull for 8 seconds for bull-bucking portion, but no one could do it. Also, two guys were knocked out cold. It was kind of sad to watch that rodeo.
Aw well.NOShe seems to have started avoiding her thread again..


Might wanna take care of that...I hear tasers are fun tooWell I used to anyway.I don't know where I put it though. I should go buy some more. Especially since I'm walking through dark night South Arlington after classes on Mondays and Wednesdays.... I'm so gonna get shank'd.
![]()

Say whattttt now?![]()

Only if you're gentle and use the right type of combPfttttBAHAHAHAHH!![]()
....
Can I comb them too?
...whispering sweet nothings also relaxes my roots 
Were you drunk when you sang karaoke?Update time?
I sang karaoke at the work party on Friday and now everyone won't stop calling ym dancing queen at work
I also heard that there were photos posted somewhere online (I'm guessing FB), but I'm not even going to look for them. >_>;;; I don't want to know.
And no, I wasn't drunk!
I went to the rodeo last night YALLThey're supposed to stay on the bull for 8 seconds for bull-bucking portion, but no one could do it. Also, two guys were knocked out cold. It was kind of sad to watch that rodeo.
Today I need to do a ridiculously large accumulation of homework that's sitting there undone. :/ And I have to work today.Aw well.
...oh my gawd, I bet that was hilarious 

Soon you'll start dipping and wearing denim shirts with jeans 




FUCK...I wanna play Goldeneye or Pilot Wings 64, like RIGHT NAO!![]()


Oh God...Naomi said:He does have a class with me.Quant chem. Now let's hope to the stars that he doesn't have 8 am quant lab. OH GOD HOPE HOPE HOPE. Lab is a lot more intimate than lecture ever is. You're in a closer proximity and work as groups sometimes. I think quant labs look really fucking boring compared to o-chem labs too. So it would just be the cherry on top of the shit pile if he was in my lab as well. Not to mention, this lab meets TWICE a week.
...ALWAYS.
Mi pepper spray es su pepper spray, Downs.
Hopefully, he doesn't try to talk to you after that incident that he tried to pull. Yeah, Lab is more intimate, I mean you have to get up in everyone's buisness that is your lab partner or Partners in my case. If he is in your Lab class, hopefully he isn't your partner.
Yeah, I've noticed that by the numerous instances my professor gave through his career as a Chemist and I am just like... I knew this shit was volatile but DAMNNNNNNNNNNN.I know, wrong???Just make sure you pay attention to where the waste of your experiments goes. (the answer is NOT down the sink)
Never evar put halogenated in the non-halogenated and vise-versa. A girl did that last semester in o-chem 1 lab and I couldn't breathe for thirty minutes and had a horrible headache the rest of the night. Also, they told her she had to leave and couldn't complete the experiment. >_> That shit is serious yo.
I know that book, I took APUSH my junior year but dropped to On Level Us History after the first grading period because back then... I was just a lazy person and didn't have a care in the flipping world.Oh no, kdowns!You will love American History. It's fascinating. I took the AP course junior year in high school and it was my favorite class only second to chemistry and art. I had a pretty good teacher, but it was my text book that was the truly amazing thing. It was called "American Pageant" and I think it was the twelfth or thirteenth edition. I read that textbook almost cover to cover. It was the best textbook I've ever had. Loved it.
Yep our 4 songs I know of so far are...Ohhh, so it's like a show choir! That means you get to dance with pretty girls in flouncy dresses, right?![]()



Grow a set broI know but stillllllllll.



Thanks for sharing...are you sure it was the knee?GARY TOUCHED MY KNEE
...and with what he touched, assuming, your knee ^_^?No you blind bat, I said it was the knee.



