Always.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
She seems to have started avoiding her thread again..
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
DO YOU AIRPLANE ON A HIGHWAY WITH A RANDOM BRA? :arf
What is this airplane you speak of?:arf

Wouldn't that just be horrible if he did have a class with you?
And... You'll....protect me? :wub
He does have a class with me. :fail Quant chem. Now let's hope to the stars that he doesn't have 8 am quant lab. OH GOD HOPE HOPE HOPE. Lab is a lot more intimate than lecture ever is. You're in a closer proximity and work as groups sometimes. I think quant labs look really fucking boring compared to o-chem labs too. So it would just be the cherry on top of the shit pile if he was in my lab as well. Not to mention, this lab meets TWICE a week.

...ALWAYS.:arf

Mi pepper spray es su pepper spray, Downs. :cookiehand

Yeah, I figured Chemistry would be the funner course of three anyways. I mean potentinally blowing shit up? Who wouldn't be interested in that?
I know, wrong??? :arf Just make sure you pay attention to where the waste of your experiments goes. (the answer is NOT down the sink) :rofl Never evar put halogenated in the non-halogenated and vise-versa. A girl did that last semester in o-chem 1 lab and I couldn't breathe for thirty minutes and had a horrible headache the rest of the night. Also, they told her she had to leave and couldn't complete the experiment. >_> That shit is serious yo.

I mean what more could they possibly go over in American History that I don't know already? Stupid Texas making Texas Public Universities force us into taking American History... HOW UNAMERICAN OF THEM!
Oh no, kdowns! :wtf You will love American History. It's fascinating. I took the AP course junior year in high school and it was my favorite class only second to chemistry and art. I had a pretty good teacher, but it was my text book that was the truly amazing thing. It was called "American Pageant" and I think it was the twelfth or thirteenth edition. I read that textbook almost cover to cover. It was the best textbook I've ever had. Loved it.

xD Pretty Much, although Our rehersals will happen during the Theater class so that why I also had to take it... Pop Singers is just a Choral group that sings newer songs and is sorta like a show choir... I was told we'd might go to a show choir contest in Dallas :arf
Ohhh, so it's like a show choir! That means you get to dance with pretty girls in flouncy dresses, right? :3c

You carry pepper spray? That's a good choice :nod
Well I used to anyway. :rofl I don't know where I put it though. I should go buy some more. Especially since I'm walking through dark night South Arlington after classes on Mondays and Wednesdays.... I'm so gonna get shank'd. :fail

Watchu know 'bout dat? :imslow
Not a whole lot really, but alcohol is mah best fran sometimes. :arf

Yeah, you had a mini-zoo until you ate them all :cookiehand
Say it ain't so, THORNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOF CARRRRRRRIOOOOOOOOOONNNN:arf

...you've touched a bear? Are you insane? :gwah
Say whattttt now? :hurr

Now I'll have to comb them again damnit! :yelling
PfttttBAHAHAHAHH! :rofl

....:oh

Can I comb them too?

And so much more.
I love that quote. :hee

And maybe Stephen King really thinks that the books has a deep and interesting explanation about how important it is to have a boyfriend. Why nobody thought about it ? :cookiestare
:rofl

HP > Twilight

Never read King's work, but King > Meyer


NAOM, YOUR GENDER IS THE REASON WHY TWILIGHT IS AS POPULAR AS IT IS! :arf
Not my gender in general, but people with low standards in general.

Example: My older sister's husband loves Twilight.
She absolutely hates it.

:cookiehand

Yep, all of them were chicks of only few days old. I hand fed them. Malfoys :arf
Um what the hell:arf CUTE OVERLOAD.
:toc

I could never...I didn't even eat the egg they laid.
I knew you would never do that. :noworry

Err thread?

:XD Heya Naom! Long time no see.

How's the new year been, what are you up to?

Wonder how quickly this will be buried again :XD
:cuddle

I didn't notice my thread had gone to a couple more pages. :s Sorry!
Your posts are nevar buried in my eyes, B-haze! :arf

This year is already going by too fast. Does it feel that way to you too? I can't believe that January is almost over, although that means DGM so I'm happy too. :derp

Mostly just classes and work as usual! :sweat I really have to file my taxes, but I'm being lazy about it. :/

How bout you?





Update time? :zomg

I sang karaoke at the work party on Friday and now everyone won't stop calling ym dancing queen at work:arf
I also heard that there were photos posted somewhere online (I'm guessing FB), but I'm not even going to look for them. >_>;;; I don't want to know.
And no, I wasn't drunk! :yelling

I went to the rodeo last night YALL:arf They're supposed to stay on the bull for 8 seconds for bull-bucking portion, but no one could do it. Also, two guys were knocked out cold. It was kind of sad to watch that rodeo.

Today I need to do a ridiculously large accumulation of homework that's sitting there undone. :/ And I have to work today. :bored Aw well.

---------- Post added at 09:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 AM ----------

She seems to have started avoiding her thread again..
NO:shifty
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Your sister's husband needs to get his mancard taken away and stabbed and his dick cut off. :fail
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Well I used to anyway. :rofl I don't know where I put it though. I should go buy some more. Especially since I'm walking through dark night South Arlington after classes on Mondays and Wednesdays.... I'm so gonna get shank'd. :fail
Might wanna take care of that...I hear tasers are fun too :arf

Say whattttt now? :hurr
:iik

PfttttBAHAHAHAHH! :rofl

....:oh

Can I comb them too?
Only if you're gentle and use the right type of comb :hmph ...whispering sweet nothings also relaxes my roots :hmph

Update time? :zomg

I sang karaoke at the work party on Friday and now everyone won't stop calling ym dancing queen at work:arf
I also heard that there were photos posted somewhere online (I'm guessing FB), but I'm not even going to look for them. >_>;;; I don't want to know.
And no, I wasn't drunk! :yelling

I went to the rodeo last night YALL:arf They're supposed to stay on the bull for 8 seconds for bull-bucking portion, but no one could do it. Also, two guys were knocked out cold. It was kind of sad to watch that rodeo.

Today I need to do a ridiculously large accumulation of homework that's sitting there undone. :/ And I have to work today. :bored Aw well.
Were you drunk when you sang karaoke? :wtf ...oh my gawd, I bet that was hilarious :rofl

Oh, you weren't drunk...whoah, that's interesting :fan

Rodeo?! Texas is infecting you :oh Soon you'll start dipping and wearing denim shirts with jeans :iik

---------- Post added January 30, 2012 at 06:04 AM ---------- Previous post was January 29, 2012 at 07:04 PM ----------

 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
I SAW A PICTURE WITH THE TEST "N64" SO NOW I WANT TO KNOW WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE WITHOUT HAVING TO READ THE ACTUAL CONTENT AS I WOULD HATE TO MISS A QUALITY DISCUSSION RELATED TO THE GODLY CONSOLE OF NINTENDO 64BIT...
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
It was random...sorry :oh

But we could talk about how godly N64 is, I don't think Naomi would disagree :cookiehand

---------- Post added at 06:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:40 AM ----------

FUCK...I wanna play Goldeneye or Pilot Wings 64, like RIGHT NAO! :arf

*looks over his shoulder* ...oh yeah, I think I will :teehee
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Naomi said:
He does have a class with me.:fail Quant chem. Now let's hope to the stars that he doesn't have 8 am quant lab. OH GOD HOPE HOPE HOPE. Lab is a lot more intimate than lecture ever is. You're in a closer proximity and work as groups sometimes. I think quant labs look really fucking boring compared to o-chem labs too. So it would just be the cherry on top of the shit pile if he was in my lab as well. Not to mention, this lab meets TWICE a week.

...ALWAYS. :arf

Mi pepper spray es su pepper spray, Downs.
Oh God... :fail Hopefully, he doesn't try to talk to you after that incident that he tried to pull. Yeah, Lab is more intimate, I mean you have to get up in everyone's buisness that is your lab partner or Partners in my case. If he is in your Lab class, hopefully he isn't your partner.

I know where you can get a shit load of pepper spray... Hell, Mace is even better :arf

I know, wrong???:arf Just make sure you pay attention to where the waste of your experiments goes. (the answer is NOT down the sink) :rofl Never evar put halogenated in the non-halogenated and vise-versa. A girl did that last semester in o-chem 1 lab and I couldn't breathe for thirty minutes and had a horrible headache the rest of the night. Also, they told her she had to leave and couldn't complete the experiment. >_> That shit is serious yo.
Yeah, I've noticed that by the numerous instances my professor gave through his career as a Chemist and I am just like... I knew this shit was volatile but DAMNNNNNNNNNNN.

Oh no, kdowns!:wtf You will love American History. It's fascinating. I took the AP course junior year in high school and it was my favorite class only second to chemistry and art. I had a pretty good teacher, but it was my text book that was the truly amazing thing. It was called "American Pageant" and I think it was the twelfth or thirteenth edition. I read that textbook almost cover to cover. It was the best textbook I've ever had. Loved it.
I know that book, I took APUSH my junior year but dropped to On Level Us History after the first grading period because back then... I was just a lazy person and didn't have a care in the flipping world.

Ohhh, so it's like a show choir! That means you get to dance with pretty girls in flouncy dresses, right? :3c
Yep our 4 songs I know of so far are...

Song Number 1

Song Numero Dos

Song Number 3

Song Number 4
Englsh Version

Because we have a mix of both languages in it.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
GOLDENEYE? :arf
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Naomiiiiiiii :scry

This hurts D:
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
I'm not going anywhere, KD. :p
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
I know but stillllllllll.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I know but stillllllllll.
Grow a set bro :hip

---------- Post added at 11:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:22 PM ----------

:crying

---------- Post added January 31, 2012 at 06:31 AM ---------- Previous post was January 30, 2012 at 11:22 PM ----------



<_>
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
GARY TOUCHED MY KNEE
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
No you blind bat, I said it was the knee.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
A guitar. :derp







:-_-









:cookiestare










:derp
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top