- Joined
- Apr 20, 2008
- Messages
- 12,457
- Reaction score
- 6,167
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
I was implying he used it to cover his freckles. I don't have any freckles to cover I just have beautiful soft clean skin. 


Yeah, but you seemed like you were apologizing for having perfect skin because you knew what foundation was...doesn't add upI was implying he used it to cover his freckles. I don't have any freckles to cover I just have beautiful soft clean skin.![]()

Yeah, must be all the j-......oh nevermindOh I used it twice so I know what it's for, doesn't change the fact that my skin is fantastic![]()

Yeah, must be all the j-......oh nevermind![]()
Didn't you used to be less annoying and more entertaining for years?Didn't blai's sisters used to put makeup on him for years?

newfag![]()
I just didn't have the amount of time needed to study it well enough. :/ It's a bummer when it's just a bunch of wasted potential. 


Yeah, Kaiten added a reasonably-sized one and titled it appropriately for onceXD
That was funny, but the thing I laughed the hardest at was the fact that the mustache smiley is titled "verily".
![]()

^^;Yeah thorn...welcome to a month ago![]()
I assume this is YOU lurking on the beachFunnies?
![]()
I wanna see some too![]()