Always.

Status
Not open for further replies.

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
I was implying he used it to cover his freckles. I don't have any freckles to cover I just have beautiful soft clean skin. :cheez
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I was implying he used it to cover his freckles. I don't have any freckles to cover I just have beautiful soft clean skin. :cheez
Yeah, but you seemed like you were apologizing for having perfect skin because you knew what foundation was...doesn't add up :verily
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Oh I used it twice so I know what it's for, doesn't change the fact that my skin is fantastic :3c
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Didn't blai's sisters used to put makeup on him for years?
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Didn't blai's sisters used to put makeup on him for years?
Didn't you used to be less annoying and more entertaining for years?
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Maybe. Didn't you go to Sephora's yesterday?
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
 
Last edited by a moderator:

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
newfag :derp
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Just took my first quant-chem exam and it was as difficult as the physics exams I used to take in phys I & II. I did really well in physics, but under the condition of several hours and hours of studying.

I'm disappointed in myself because I know I didn't do very well on that exam and I had the potential to ace it. :scry I just didn't have the amount of time needed to study it well enough. :/ It's a bummer when it's just a bunch of wasted potential.


DO MOaR FUNNIES U GUISE CAUSE I NEED IT:arf
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
XD

That was funny, but the thing I laughed the hardest at was the fact that the mustache smiley is titled "verily".

:rofl
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
XD

That was funny, but the thing I laughed the hardest at was the fact that the mustache smiley is titled "verily".

:rofl
Yeah, Kaiten added a reasonably-sized one and titled it appropriately for once :verily

And Tim and Eric is hilarious...the perfect type of nonsensical humor to watch and get high to.

---------- Post added at 04:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:34 PM ----------

Damnit....I should have just said I added it :verily
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
SMILE

 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I know the motto is "Gotta Catch Them All" but I had no interest whatsoever in collecting all of them :oh
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I haz a good joke:

what did the cow say to the chicken?




MOO!
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
nah

The cow said:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top